Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Gandhinagar announces Early Admit M.Tech. Admission 2022, Apply now
IIT Gandhinagar Early Admit M.Tech Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Gandhinagar invites applications from BTech students from select Institutes for its Early Admit MTech Programme beginning in July 2022.
Read on for more details on IIT Gandhinagar Early Admit M.Tech Admission 2022.
IIT Gandhinagar Early Admit M.Tech Admission Dates 2022
- Application Deadline : 06th March 2022
- Announcement of shortlisted candidates (Tentative) : 17th March 2022
- Interview : 21-27th March 2022
- Announcement of Result (Tentative): 11th April 2022
IIT Gandhinagar Early Admit M.Tech Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- BTech students from NITs and select colleges who will graduate in 2022 or have graduated in 2021 and are among the top 5 rank holders in the departments at the end of their pre-final year ( at the end of their final year for 2021 graduates) for candidates from General/EWS/OBC OR top 10 rank holders in the departments at the end of their pre-final year (at the end of their final year for 2021 graduates) for candidates from SC/ST categories are eligible to apply.
- BTech students from IITs who will graduate in 2022 or have graduated in 2021 with a CPI/CGPA of not less than 6.0 at the end of their 3rd year and 4th year respectively are eligible to apply.
- You may check with the HOD/Director of your college to see if your college is included in the list of select colleges. The Department Head / Principal / Director of the respective institute will be required to issue a rank certificate supporting each application. Students may contact us at email@example.com to check their eligibility.
- Rs. 12,400/- + Rs. 3,000 (Director’s fellowship) per month (with valid GATE score)
- Rs. 6,000/- per month (without GATE score)
IIT Gandhinagar Early Admit M.Tech Admission Application Process 2022
- All applications must be submitted online https://iitgn.ac.in/
- On submission of the application form, the candidate will be redirected to the homepage of the portal, where they can download the form. The applicants are requested to download the form and keep a copy with them. A mail to the candidate regarding the details of the application and a link to download the application form is sent after the submission.
- You need to furnish a hardcopy of the application form and all the documentary evidence (copies of testimonials, certificates, publications, work experience and research/professional experience) at the time of interview. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- While applying online you need to upload a rank certificate or a provisional certificate issued by the Head of the Department of your college/university.
- There is NO application fee.
- You NEED NOT send the hard-copy of the application form.
- Admission is generally offered on the basis of an interview, which is supplemented by a written test if necessary.
- The final selection will be mainly based on academic credentials, written test and/or interview.
- The reserved category candidates will be given due relaxation in cutoff marks as per the norms.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website