IISWBM Kolkata M.Phil (Management, Public, and Social Welfare) Admission 2019
IISWBM Kolkata M.Phil Admission 2019 – Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management (IISWBM) had issued a notification for Two Year M Phil Program of Calcutta University for the session 2019-21
Interested candidates can check all the details of IISWBM Kolkata M.Phil Admission 2019 like application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
- M. Phil [Management, Public, and Social Welfare] (University of Calcutta)
- The M. Phil. Program in Management will be of 2 years’ duration
- At present, there is a pressing shortage of quality faculty in Management. The M. Phil. Program will address this requirement of the Management schools. The world of Management is of a fast-changing dynamic nature.
- Constant study and research is M. Phil. Program will meet this requirement of pressing forward the frontiers of knowledge and dissemination of updated information in different areas of Management research.
Also See : Admission Notifications 2018
Important Dates for IISWBM M.Phil Admission 2019
- Last Date of Issue & Receipt of Application Forms: 10th September 2018
- Shortlisted Names (for Written Test): 14th September 2018
- Date of Written Test: 20th September 2018
- Shortlisted Names (for Interview): 25th September 2018
- Date of Interview: 27th & 28th September 2018
- Date of Final Result: 05th October 2018
- Last Date for Admission: 16th November 2018
- Session Commencement: January 2019
Also See : MPhil Admissions 2018
Eligibility Criteria for IISWBM M.Phil Admission 2019
- Candidates with Master’s degree in Management, Commerce or Social Welfare and any other related discipline from Calcutta University, with minimum 55% marks in aggregate (SC/ST with 50% marks) or with 60% marks in aggregate of other recognized University
- Candidates will be selected through written test and personal interview
- Candidates who have cleared NET/ SET or equivalent national level examination will be exempted from the entrance test
- Candidates who qualify in or are exempted from the written test will be called for an interviews
- Application form may also be downloaded from our website www.iiswbm.edu and payment made through State Bank of India Power Jyoti Account of IISWBM No.: 32495656710
- Visit our website www.iiswbm.edu
- Download the DL Form, Admission Brochure and IISWBM/State Bank of India Power Jyoti A/C No. 32495656710 Challan and deposit Rs.600/- to any branch of State bank of India against the Challan and DLF Form duly filled in.
- Collect from the reception counter of IISWBM Application Form and admission Brochure against cash payment of Rs.600/-
For more information on college and courses, please click IISWBM, Kolkata