IISWBM Kolkata M.Phil Admission 2020
IISWBM Kolkata M.Phil Management Admission 2020 – Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management (IISWBM) had issued a notification for Two Year M Phil Program of Calcutta University for the session 2020-21.
See: M.Phil Admission 2019
Interested candidates can check all the details of IISWBM Kolkata M.Phil Admission 2020 like application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
- M. Phil [Management, Public, and Social Welfare] (University of Calcutta)
- The M. Phil. Program in Management will be of 2 years’ duration
- At present, there is a pressing shortage of quality faculty in Management. The M. Phil. Program will address this requirement of the Management schools. The world of Management is of a fast-changing dynamic nature.
- Constant study and research is M. Phil. Program will meet this requirement of pressing forward the frontiers of knowledge and dissemination of updated information in different areas of Management research.
- Last Date of Issue & Receipt of Application Forms: 20th September 2019
- Shortlisted Names (for Written Test): 27th September 2019
- Date of Written Test: 22nd October 2019
- Shortlisted Names (for Interview): 25th October 2019
- Date of Interview: 05th November 2019
- Date of Final Result: 08th November 2019
- Last Date for Admission: 19th November 2019
- Session Commencement: January 2020
See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification
- Candidates with Master’s degree in Management, Commerce or Social Welfare and any other related discipline from Calcutta University, with minimum 55% marks in aggregate (SC/ST with 50% marks) or with 60% marks in aggregate of other recognized University
- Candidates will be selected through written test and personal interview
- Candidates who have cleared NET/ SET or equivalent national level examination will be exempted from the entrance test
- Candidates who qualify in or are exempted from the written test will be called for an interviews
- Application form may also be downloaded from our website www.iiswbm.edu and payment made through State Bank of India Power Jyoti Account of IISWBM No.: 32495656710
- Visit our website www.iiswbm.edu
- Download the DL Form, Admission Brochure and IISWBM/State Bank of India Power Jyoti A/C No. 32495656710 Challan and deposit Rs.600/- to any branch of State bank of India against the Challan and DLF Form duly filled in.
- Collect from the reception counter of IISWBM Application Form and admission Brochure against cash payment of Rs.600/-
- For more information on college and courses, please click IISWBM, Kolkata
See: Admission Notification and Dates