IISER Kolkata MS by Research Program Admission 2022 – Eligibility, Dates, Application and Selection Process
IISER Kolkata MS by Research Admission 2022 – The Center of Excellence in Space Sciences India (CESSI) at IISER Kolkata invites applications from students with background in Physics and Engineering who are highly motivated to pursue a research career in areas related to space science for admission to 2 years (4 semesters) MS by Research Program for the academic session 2022 (Autumn Semester).
The Masters program offered by CESSI is a unique blend of thematic courses and a research project allowing integration of fundamental knowledge while developing proficiency in astrophysics and space science research.
IISER Kolkata MS by Research Admission 2022.
- Application portal opens : 20th April 2022
- Application portal closes : 20th May 2022
- Publication of shortlist for interview : 25th May 2022
- Recent Bachelor degree in Engineering or Physics with first class or equivalent grade point average and qualification in either GATE or any other national eligibility test such as JEST. Candidates from allied engineering sciences such as Instrumentation, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Computer Science / Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Optical and Optoelectronics Engineering, and Engineering Physics with interest in instrumentation, control, and computational modelling related to astrophysical space sciences are strongly encouraged to apply.
- International students may apply as per relevant Government of India or Institutional guidelines that may be determined from time-to-time.
- Candidates apply online through official website : http://apply.iiserkol.ac.in/mss/
- You may apply for more than one position
- Application form can be filled up in multiple sessions
- Printed application form is needed only during written test/interview
- Incomplete application will not be considered
- Based on the evaluation of the applications, some candidates will be short-listed and are called for an interview. Recommendation letters may be sought for short-listed candidates. Final selection is based on the basis of performance in the interview, academic background of the candidate and any other criterion determined by the selection committee. No candidate may be selected if suitable candidates of sufficient quality are not found. The interview may be conducted online which will be notified to the candidates.
- As per Institutional norms
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Admission Notifications and Dates 2022
- PhD Admission 2022
- Clinical Research Career Scope, Eligibility and Job Prospects