IISER Kolkata Integrated PhD Admission 2023 – Courses, Eligibility, Application Process
IISER Kolkata Integrated PhD Admission 2023 – Indian Institute of Science Education Research (IISER) Kolkata invites applications from motivated students for admission to the Integrated PhD Program for the academic session 2023 (Autumn Semester).
Interested candidates can check all the details of IISER Kolkata PhD Admission 2023 like application form, eligibility criteria, application procedure etc from this page given below.
IISER Kolkata Integrated PhD Admission 2023
- Biological Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Physical Sciences
IISER Kolkata Integrated PhD Admission 2023 Important Dates
- Application portal opens: 10th April 2023
- Application portal closes: 13th May 2023
- Publication of Shortlisted candidates for Interview: 17th May 2023
- Interview: 13th and 14th June 2023 (for DBS & DES)/ 15th and 16th June 2023 (for DPS)
- Publication of interview results: 26th June 2023
- Preregistration portal opens: 27th June 2023
- IPhD Registration: 28th July 2023
IISER Kolkata Integrated PhD Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Students with a B.Sc./B.E./B.Tech./M.B.B.S. or an equivalent degree from any recognized University/Institute/College can apply for the Integrated PhD Programme in Biological Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Earth Sciences and Physical Sciences.
- Candidates whose final B.Sc./B.E./B.Tech./MBBS exam remained incomplete due to the pandemic, may also apply. Admission, however, will be subject to completion of all formalities as described in ‘Selection procedure’.
Minimum Qualifying marks
- Candidates need to secure a minimum of 60% marks/equivalent grades in Honours/Major (if applicable), or 60% marks/equivalent grades in Aggregate (if Honours/Major is not applicable).
- Those who are appearing in the final examination of their degree course can also apply; for them, the eligibility marks are 60% based on the marks obtained in the undergraduate examinations held till the date of submission of the application form.
Who can apply
- Please note that applicants who have qualified in the following nationwide aptitude tests in the year 2023 only can apply for the programme :
- For Biological Sciences: JAM (Biotechnology) / JGEEBILS
- For Earth Sciences: (a) JAM (Geology) OR (b) JAM Chemistry for research in Environmental Science OR (c) JAM Physics for research in Computational Mineralogy
- For Physical Sciences: JAM (Physics)/JEST (Physics)
IISER Kolkata Integrated PhD Admission 2023 Application Process
- Applicants should open the link at the bottom of this page (Submit New Application) and properly fill the application form as instructed and submit.
- Applicants should save the properly filled application form and take a print as the hard copy of the application. In case a candidate is applying to multiple departments, separate applications need to be filled for each department.
- For more details, please visit website https://apply.iiserkol.ac.in/iphd/
- Institute-level committee(s) will scrutinize all the applications, and prepare a shortlist of candidates, who will be called for an interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website