Indian Institute of Science Education and Research announces Admission to M.Sc Program 2022, Apply now
IISER Bhopal MSc Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Bhopal invites applications for admission to the Master of Science (MSc) Programs for the academic session starting from August 2022
Check the page below for more details on IISER Bhopal MSc Admission 2022.
- M.Sc Program in Biological Sciences, Chemistry and Mathematics
IISER Bhopal MSc Admission Dates 2022
- Application Process : On going
- Last date for submission of the online application is : 07th April 2022
- Interview of shortlisted candidates : To be announced
IISER Bhopal MSc Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Students must have a Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 60% marks or Cumulative Grade Point Average/Cumulative Performance Index (CGPA/CPI) 7.0 in a 10 point scale.
- Candidates who have passed their graduate examination in the preceding year or appearing in the final year examination of their Bachelor’s Degree can apply.
IISER Bhopal MSc Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through the official website www.iiserb.ac.in
- Please have your picture (soft copy, preferably in JPG or PNG format) ready. Please read the department-wise eligibility criteria carefully.
- The applicants should open the link (https://www.iiserb.ac.in/doaa/msc-admission) and properly fill the application form as instructed. The form can be opened and edited/corrected until the last date.
- Applicants should save the properly filled application form and take the printout after you finish and bring the signed copy at the time of the interview if you are shortlisted.
- After the last date, all applications will be screened and candidates selected for interviews will be intimated by email only.
- For MSc Biological Sciences, Chemistry : Selection of applicants for admission to the M.Sc. programme will be based on a written test and/or oral interview of the short-listed candidates.
- For MSc Mathematics : There is no written test or Interview.
- Selection is based on JAM Score in Mathematics.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website