Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore announces Admission to M.Tech Program 2021
IISc Bangalore M.Tech Admission 2021 – Applications are invited from eligible applicants for admissions to the newly launched M.Tech programme in Electronic Product Design(EPD). The gist of the admission operations is given in the following paragraphs.
IISc Bangalore M.Tech Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online submission of applications Form from:- 03rd June 2021
- Last date for online submission of applications :- 23rd June 2021
Eligibility Criteria for IISc Bangalore M.Tech Admission 2021
- Applicants possessing a minimum of Second Class or equivalent in a bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Electrical, Communication, Mechatronics, Instrumentation or *B.E./B.Tech equivalent examinations of Professional Societies, recognized by MoE/UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE by Institutions of Engineers), with a valid GATE 2019 / 2020 / 2021 score, are eligible to apply.
- *Candidates enrolled up to 31.05.2013 with professional societies(e.g. AMIE) recognized by MoE/UPSC/AICTE are only eligible to apply.
- Applicants possessing the educational qualification, including those in the final semester/year of their qualifying examinations, but expect to complete all the requirements for the award of the degree (like examinations, project dissertation, viva-voce etc.) by 31 July 2021, and can furnish the necessary certificates on and before 31 October 2021 are eligible to apply.
Eligible GATE papers:
- Electronics and Communication Engineering(EC)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Instrumentation Engineering(IN)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
IISc Bangalore M.Tech Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates can apply online application through official website visit at https://admissions.iisc.ac.in/Web/Login.aspx
- The candidates must carefully fill and submit the online application form.
- For General/OBC/EWS :- Rs.800/-
- For SC/ST/PwD (person with disability) :- Rs.400/-
- The fee is non-refundable; any bank or payment gateway service charges must be borne by the applicant.
- Candidates will be initially shortlisted based on their performance in the National Entrance Test and/or the qualifying degree as detailed in the above table. However, final selection will be based on 70%GATE + 30% Career Marks Analysis(CAM*)
(a) CAM*: means figure of Merit based on 10th/12th/UG academic performance
(b) 30 % CAM weightage is as follows : 10th : 6%; 12th : 6%; UG : 18 %
(c) GPA is converted to % marks by using formula : [ (GPA/Max GPA) * 100]
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website