International Institute for Population Sciences Mumbai announces Admission to Masters in Population Studies for Session 2022, Apply now
IIPS Mumbai MPS Admission 2022 – International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS) Mumbai has invited applications for admission to one-year Masters in Population Studies (M.P.S.) for the academic session 2022-23
Check out the post below for more details on IIPS Mumbai MPS Admission 2022.
- Course : Masters in Population Studies (M.P.S.)
- Duration: One year (Full-Time)
- No. of Seats: 55 Seats with Government of India Fellowship for MPS
IIPS Mumbai MPS Admission Dates 2022
- Release of Online Application: 07th February 2022
- Last date to fill online application: 30th March 2022
- Announcement of shortlisted candidates for online admission test: 12th April 2022
- Online release of admit card : 20th April 2022
- Date of Online Exam : 01st May 2022
- Declaration of selected candidate for admission : 10th May 2022
- Last date of fee payment for the selected candidates : 23rd May 2022
- Intimation to waitlisted candidates selected for admission: 27th May 2022
- Last date of fee payment for the waitlisted candidates: 07th June 2022
- Cancellation of Admission with Refund of Fees*: 17th June 2022
- Commencement of academic session: 11th July 2022
IIPS Mumbai MPS Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates having M.A./M.Sc. degree from a recognized university in India or abroad with a minimum of 55% (50% for reserved candidates) of aggregate marks/equivalent grade in the subjects; Anthropology, Biostatistics, Development Studies, Economics, Geography, Health Statistics, Mathematics, Population Studies, Political Science, Population Education, Psychology, Rural Development, Social Work, Sociology, and Statistics will be eligible for admission. Candidates having Master degree, other than subjects specified above and having at least two years of experience in Population and Health related field are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have already passed the qualifying degree examinations and those who have already appeared/ shall be appearing in the final qualifying examinations are eligible to apply. However, the admission of the candidate will be cancelled, if s/he fails to furnish the final result by September 30, 2022.
- The upper age limit of application is 28 years as on June 30, 2022. Marks and age will be relaxed for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS reserved categories as per Government of India rules only.
- Each selected Indian student will be awarded a Government of India Fellowship @ Rs. 5,000/- per month.
IIPS Mumbai MPS Admission Application Process 2022
- All eligible candidates are required to register online by visiting the Institute’s website www.iipsindia.ac.in during February 07, 2022 to March 30, 2022.
- The non-refundable processing fee for the Online Test is Rs. 1000/- for General Category, Rs. 500/- for OBC (NonCreamy Layer) and Rs. 500/- for EWS category, and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/PWD. Those interested in applying for more than one course should pay the application processing fee separately for each course.
- The selection will be made on the basis of an Online Test. The Online Entrance Test will comprise objective type questions of multiple choices.
- The syllabus of the Entrance Test will consist of Basic General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning, English Grammar, Basic Mathematics, Population, Health and Social Science issues. The test venue will be notified in the Admit Card.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS will be considered as per the Government of India norms only.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website