Indian Institutes of Public Health Gandhinagar announces Admission to Master of Public Health Program for Session 2022, Apply Now
IIPH Gandhinagar MPH Admission 2022 – Indian Institutes of Public Health (IIPH) Gandhinagar invites applications for admission to Master of Public Health (MPH) Program for the Academic year 2022-23.
Interested candidates can check out details on IIPH Gandhinagar MPH Admission 2022 from the page below.
IIPH Gandhinagar MPH Admission Dates 2022
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date for submission of the application form : 31st May 2022
IIPH Gandhinagar MPH Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The course is open to candidates with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university in India or abroad, with at least 50% marks.
- Public health being a multidisplinary area, students from diverse academic backgrounds e.g; medicine, dentistry, physiotherapy, AYUSH, nursing, other paramedical and veterinary sciences, management, natural sciences (including biology), social sciences and social work, engineering, law, commerce or accounting, communication, etc. can apply.
- Relevant work experience in health and development sector will be an advantage but is not mandatory
IIPH Gandhinagar MPH Admission Application Process 2022
- Fill the application form online at www.iiphg.edu.in (Preferred application mode)
- If unable to apply online: Download the application form from the above website, fill it and email the scanned copy to email@example.com or post/hand deliver to Assistant Registrar- (Academic Programmes) (detailed address at the end of the brochure).
- Deposit Rs. 500 (US$10 for International & SAARC candidates) as application fees through Demand Draft/NEFT/RTGS (Bank details in application form)
- Interested candidates may contact Assistant Registrar-(Academic Programmes) to visit the University and interact with faculty for more information
- Selection of applicants will be based on educational qualification, marks obtained in board/university exams, work experience, and performance in personal interview, essay writing, and group discussion.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website