Indian Institutes of Public Health (IIPH) announces Admission to MHA Program 2019
IIPH Gandhinagar MHA Admission 2019 – Indian Institutes of Public Health (IIPH) Gurgaon, invites applications for admission to Master of Hospital Administration (MHA) (offered at IIPH-Gandhinagar) Programme for the year 2019
Master of Hospital Administration (August 2019- July 2021)
- The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) is pleased to announce its call for applications, for the tenth consecutive year, for the Master of Hospital Administration (MHA) being conducted in the academic year August 2019 – July 2021, at the Indian Institutes of Public Health, Bhubaneswar (Odisha), Delhi, Gandhinagar (Gujarat), & Hyderabad (Telangana).
- The MHA Program offered by the IIPHG is a two-year, full-time program.
- The Program is designed to develop professionally trained administrators who can play an effective managerial role and provide leadership in public/private hospitals and healthcare institutions.
See: Masters in Hospitality Management Admission
IIPH Gandhinagar MHA Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date for receipt of filled application is 31st May 2019
Eligibility Criteria for IIPH Gandhinagar MHA Admission 2019
- The course is open to candidates with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university in India and abroad, with at least 50% marks
- Hospital Administration being a multi ciliary area, people are welcome to apply from varied academic background e.g; medical, dental, physiotherapy, AYUSH, nursing and paramedical sciences, veterinary sciences, management, natural sciences (including biology), social sciences and social work, engineering, law, commerce or accounting communication, etc.
- Relevant work experience in health and hospital sector will be an advantage but is not mandatory.
IIPH Gandhinagar MHA Admission 2019 Application Process
Interested candidates may apply through following steps:
- Fill the application form on www.iiphg.edu.in OR download application form from the above website, fill it and email the scanned copy to email@example.com or post/hand deliver to the Assistant Registrar (Academic Programmes) (detail address at the end of the brochure).
- Deposit Rs.500/- (US$10 for International & SAARC candidates) as application fees through Demand Draft/NEFT/RTGS (Bank details in application form)
- Interested candidates may contact Assistant Registrar- (Academic Programmes) to visit the university and interact with faculty for more information
- Please submit your filled application form at the address given below: Senior Program Officer Academic Programs Public Health Foundation of India, Plot No.47, Sector-44, Institutional Area, Gurgaon-122002 India