Indian Institutes of Public Health Gandhinagar announces admission Master of Hospital Administration Program 2022, Apply now
IIPH Gandhinagar MHA Admission – Indian Institutes of Public Health (IIPH) Gandhinagar invites applications for admission to 2 years full time Master of Hospital Administration (MHA) Program for the Academic year 2022-24
Read further for more details on IIPH Gandhinagar MHA Admission 2022.
IIPH Gandhinagar MHA Admission Dates 2022
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date of submission of the application form : Last week of May 2022
IIPH Gandhinagar MHA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The course is open to candidates with a bachelor’s degree in the discipline of medicine & surgery, dental, physiotherapy, AYUSH, nursing, and paramedical sciences, Healthcare sciences, BPharm, PharmD, BOT, B.Sc. (Trauma Care Management, Lifesciences, Pharmacy, Nutrition & Dietetics, Pharmacology); BSc DMLT, Biotechnology, Medical Social Work and Social Sciences, Medical Microbiology, Medical Biochemistry, Medical Physiology from a recognized university in India and abroad, with at least 50% marks.
- Relevant work experience in the health and hospital sector will be an advantage but is not mandatory.
IIPH Gandhinagar MHA Admission Application Process 2022
- Program Brochures and Application Forms are available on the IIPHG website https://iiphg.edu.in/
Steps to Apply
- Step 1 : Fill the application form online www.iiphg.edu.in
- Step 2 : Download application form from the above website, fill it and e-mail scan copy to [email protected] or post/hand deliver to the Assistant Registrar-(Academic Programmes) (detail address at the end of the brochure).
- Step3 : Deposit Rs. 500 (US$10 for International & SAARC candidates) as application fees through Demand Draft/ NEFT/RTGS (Bank details in the application form)
- Step 4 : Please submit your filled application form at the address – Assistant Registrar – (Academic Programmes), Indian Institute Of Public Health Gandhinagar, Opposite Air Force Headquarters, Near Lekawada Bus stop, Gandhinagar-Chiloda Road, Lekawada, CRPF.P.O, Gandhinagar-382042, Gujarat.
- Selection of applicants will be based on educational qualification, marks obtained in board/ university exams, work experience, and performance in a personal interview, essay writing, and group discussion.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website