Indian Institute of Packaging Mumbai announces admission to Intensive Training Course in Packing (ITC) 55th Batch 2021
IIP Mumbai Certificate Course Admission 2021 – Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP), Mumbai notified admission to Intensive Training Certificate Course in Packing (ITC), a 3-Months Certificate Program for the academic year 2021
Check out the post below for more details on IIP Mumbai Certificate Course Admission 2021
About the Program
- 3 Months Certificate Program in Packaging Technology
- Largest, Oldest and other major Stadiums in IndiaPackaging plays a vital role in building the brand image of the product along with other functions of Protection, Preservation and Presentation. It is difficult to imagine a world without packaging in the current scenario.
IIP Mumbai Certificate Course Admission 2021 Important Dates
Last Date for receiving filled Applications Form
31st March 2021
Course commences from
01st April 2021
Eligibility Criteria for IIP Mumbai Certificate Course Admission 2021
- Applicant must possess the following qualifications
- Minimum Qualification – XII from State, Central Board /Graduate from any recognized UGC / Diploma from recognized technical Board in Engineering Technology are eligible for the course
IIP Mumbai Certificate Course Admission 2021 Application Process
- Application Form and Prospectus for ITC Course can also be downloaded from IIP website www.iip-in.com
Instruction of Apply
- Click ONLINE Application on ONLINE Application Homepage
- Fill ONLINE Application by the Registered Applicant
- Enter your Personal, Educational, and Work Experience along with any extra-curricular activities you have (some fields are compulsory marked with red *).
- Either use the ‘Save and Continue Later’ or ‘Submit Finally’ option.
- Upload documents using the “Upload Documents” link. Compulsory documents are Photograph, Marks statement from X to Degree Certificate.
- ONLINE Application Form cannot be edited further after using ‘Continue and Submit’ option. Hence, before clicking on ‘Continue and Submit’, you must check that all the information filled by you are correct
- Both Demand Draft (DD) and online payment options (SBI online banking OR Credit Cards) are available. Either DD payment OR Online payment can be made only after final submission of ONLINE Application Form
- DD in favor of ‘Indian Institute of Packaging’ payable at Mumbai
- Application Fee of Rs.100/-
- Admission fees of Rs.55000/- plus GST (18%)
Admission will be on the basis of first-cum-first-served, subject to available of seats
The venue for this program will be the Institute’s premises in Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata and Hyderabad
The Program will normally be held between 10.30 am to 04.00 pm. It will be a 5-day program from Monday through Friday
The Program is of 3 month’s duration
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website