IIMM UG and PG Programs in Mass Communication Admission 2022, Apply now
IIMM Mass Communication Admission 2022 – International Institute of Mass Media (IIMM), New Delhi invites applications for admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs in Mass Communication for the academic year 2022-23.
IIMM Mass Communication Admission 2022
- 3-Years – Bachelors in Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC)
- 2-Years – Masters in Journalism and Mass communication (MJMC)
- 1-Years Postgraduate Diploma in Advertising Public Relations & Marketing (PGDAPRM)
IIMM Mass Communication Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Start Application Process : 01st April 2022
- Last date for filling up the Application Form : To be announced
- Date of Entrance Examination 2021 : To be announced
- Date of Entrance Exam Result declaration : To be announced
IIMM Mass Communication Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s in Journalism & Mass Communication: Certificate (10+2) or Intermediate or its equivalent from any Recognised Board
- Master’s In Journalism & Mass Communication : Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline : Senior Secondary School from recognised University. Students appearing in their final year degree examination can also apply.
- PG Diploma in Advertising Public Relations & Marketing : Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognised University. Students appearing in their final year degree examination can also apply.
IIMM Mass Communication Admission 2022 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website https://www.iimmdelhi.com/admission/
Steps to Follow:
- Step 1 : Click on Apply Online
- Step 2 : Fill Your Details (enter a valid email id and mobile number).
- Step 3 : Pay the Application Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card & Net banking & Pay through Paytm
- Step 4 : Submit your form
- Step 5 : Check your email for confirmation of payment
- Application Fee : Rs. 1000/- + charge
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- Selection will be based on Written Entrance Exam, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Entrance Exam Pattern
- Language : English & Hindi Medium
- Entrance Exam Center : New Delhi
- Written examination : 100 (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Group Discussion : 50 Marks
- Personal Interview : 50 Marks
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website