|PhD Buzz: Join the VIP Club for Instant Updates on Admissions and Entrance Exams!|
Indian Institute of Management Visakhapatnam announces Admission to PhD Program 2023, Apply now
IIM Visakhapatnam PhD Admission – Indian Institute of Management, Visakhapatnam invites application for admission to Doctoral Program in Management (PhD) for the academic session 2023 batch
IIM Visakhapatnam PhD Admission 2023
Areas of Specializations
IIMV offers specialization in the following areas for the 2023 batch:
- Decision Sciences
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Systems
- Organizational Behaviour & Human Resource Management
- Production & Operations Management
- Students are expected to complete the programme within 5 years.
- Application Deadline: April 20, 2023 (05:00 pm)
- * These dates are tentative and subject to change if required.
- # Only those candidates who have been shortlisted will be intimated by email.
- Candidates should have
- A Master’s Degree (bachelor’s degree obtained in 10+2+3 pattern, followed by a master’s degree) or a Post Graduate Diploma (2 years) in any discipline, with at least 55*# percent marks in the bachelor’s as well in the master’s degrees. (OR)
- A professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS with at least 50*# percent marks and B. Com/Degree with 55*# percent marks (OR)
- 4 year / 8 semesters bachelor’s degree (10+2+4 pattern) with at least 6.5 CGPA or equivalent.
- Candidates who are in the final year of their qualifying Programs that would make them eligible can also apply.
- Candidates require a valid test score, from any one of the acceptable tests for the area(s) of specialization they are applying to, as shown in the following.
- Decision Sciences: CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE/JRF(NET)
- Economics & Social Sciences : CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE/JRF(NET)
- Entrepreneurship: CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE/JRF(NET)
- Finance & Accounting: CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE/JRF(NET)
- Information Systems: CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE/JRF(NET)
- Marketing: CAT/GMAT/GRE/JRF(NET)
- OB & HR: CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE/JRF(NET)
- Production & Operations Management : CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE/JRF(NET)8 /CSIR (NET)
- Strategy : CAT/GMAT
- Online applications need to be filled up at the Admissions page of the IIM Visakhapatnam website (https://iimv.ac.in/).
- You have to make sure that all the desired attachments are uploaded. Please verify your completed online application before submitting the same.
- The last date for submission of application is April 20, 2023 (17: 00 IST) **, along with the necessary enclosures mentioned in the application form.
- Please note that candidates can apply to a maximum of two areas of specialization.
- Application Fee : Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online mode
- Based on the information provided by the applicants, selected candidates will be shortlisted (on the recommendation of the respective areas) and called to Visakhapatnam for an interview.
- Interviews are expected to be held in the third week of May 2023**.
- Candidates will be admitted to the programme based on a combination of multiple parameters, as specified by the respective areas. Parameters may include the applicant’s performance in GMAT/GRE, CAT/GATE/ JRF (NET) score, past academic performance, interview performance, etc.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website