IIM Visakhapatnam announces Post Graduate Program for Experienced Professionals (PGPEx) Admission 2022
IIM Visakhapatnam PGPEx Admission – Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Visakhapatnam invites application for admission to Post Graduate Program for Experienced Professionals (PGPEx) Program for the academic year 2022-24. Applications can be submitted online till May 02, 2022.
Candidates can check details on the application process, eligibility criteria, selection, and more for IIM Visakhapatnam PGPEx Admission 2022 from the post below.
IIM Visakhapatnam PGPEx Admission Dates 2022
- Application Window: Jan 03, 2022, to May 02, 2022
- Application Window : May 02, 2022
- IIMV Test: May 15, 2022 (Offline/Online Proctor based test)
- Interviews: May 21 -22, 2022 (Offline interview at Campus)
- Offers & Waitlist: May 30, 2022
- Offer Acceptance – Last date: June 23, 2022
- Registration & Orientation: June 24-25, 2022
- Classes Start: June 26, 2022
IIM Visakhapatnam PGPEx Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
The eligibility criteria for admission into the Program are as follows:
- The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree (minimum 55% marks or equivalent) that has been recognized by an authorized body in India. The Bachelor’s degree obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or its equivalent.
- The applicant must have a minimum of three years of full-time work experience as on Jan 01, 2022 at an officer/executive level or higher; as a professional or as an entrepreneur. Part time work experience, clerical (non-officer/ non-executive) experience and apprenticeship will not be considered as eligible work experience.
- Applicants require a valid CAT, GMAT, GRE score to be considered for admission.
- Alternatively, applicants also can choose to apply for PGPEx by opting to take IIMV Test.
IIM Visakhapatnam PGPEx Admission Application Process 2022
- The application form for admission to PGPEx 2022-24, will be available at https://www.iimv.ac.in/pgpex
- A non-refundable application fee of INR 1000/- is to be submitted along with the application. SC, ST, PwD, Women applicants are exempt from paying the application fee. NC-OBC and EWS applicants are required to pay 50% of the fee viz. INR 500/-. In such cases, a proper certificate issued by a competent authority must be attached with the application, without fail.
- Candidates opting to appear for the IIMV Test will have to pay a nonrefundable fee of INR 1000/- in addition to the application fee. There is no discount for any category of applicant, for the IIMV Test fee.
- Application fee and IIMV Test fee (both non-refundable) as mentioned above, should be paid on-line through the ‘Online Fee Payment’ SBI link in the Institute’s website https://www.iimv.ac.in. This link will also be available in the admissions page for PGPEx.
- Applicants will be short-listed based on their performance in CAT/ GMAT/ GRE/ IIMV Test, as chosen by the candidate, performance in the prior qualifications, and duration of work experience.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for a Personal interview. The interview panel will evaluate each candidate’s performance based on such factors/parameters as SOP, diversity, general awareness, leadership qualities, accomplishments at workplace, etc.
- At the time of the interview, employed candidates will be required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employers.
- Final selection will be made based on a composite score comprising the performance in the Admission Test, nature and extent of work experience, SOP and Interview.
- The composite total score will be calculated using a multi-factor model.
Fore more details and apply please visit the official website