IIM Visakhapatnam annouces Admission to PGP in Digital Governance and Management Admission 2021
IIM Visakhapatnam PGPDGM Admission – Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Visakhapatnam invites application for admission to Post Graduate Program in Digital Governance and Management (PGP-DGM) for the academic year 2021-23.
Candidates can submit an online application on or before November 24, 2021. Read ahead for more info on IIM Visakhapatnam PGPDGM Admission 2021.
IIM Visakhapatnam PGPDGM Admission Dates 2021
- Application Window: Sep 08, 2021 to November 24, 2021 (5:00 pm)
- IIMV Test: November 28, 2021 (Online Proctor based test)
- Interviews: December 04 -05, 2021 Online interviews and/or Offline interviews at IIMV Campus
- Offers & Waitlist: December 22, 2021
- Offer Acceptance (Last date): January 18, 2022
- Registration & Orientation: January 22, 2022
- Classes Start: January 29, 2022
IIM Visakhapatnam PGPDGM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
- The eligibility criteria for admission into the Program are as follows:
- Educational Qualification : The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree (minimum 55% marks or equivalent) that has been recognized by an authorized body in India. The Bachelor’s degree obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or its equivalent.
- Age Limit : The applicant must not be more than 50 years of age as on November 24, 2021 (If the applicant is Central/State government employee, then he/she must not be more than 45 years of age as on November 24, 2021 in order to be considered for Sponsorship from NeGD, MeitY).
- Work Experience : The applicant needs to have a minimum of three years of full-time work experience at an officer or executive level or higher (Central/State government employees should have five years’ work experience in Group A or Group B in order to be considered for Sponsorship from NeGD, MeitY); as a professional or as an entrepreneur in any industry as on November 24, 2021. Part time work experience, clerical (non-officer/non-executive) experience and apprenticeship will not be considered as eligible work experience.
- Applicants require a valid CAT/GMAT/GRE score to be considered for admission. Alternatively, applicants also can choose to apply for PGPDGM by opting to take the IIMV Admission Test, to be conducted by IIMV, on a date and time to be announced in due course. The IIMV test will be computer based proctored test that the applicant can take from a computer/laptop anywhere provided they have an Internet connection, and the device has a camera.
- For the sake of clarity, it is emphasized that candidates may opt for only ONE of the tests, namely, CAT, GMAT, GRE, IIMV Test, to apply for PGPDGM. Once a particular test is chosen, the valid score of that test only (and not of others) will be considered by IIMV.
IIM Visakhapatnam PGPDGM Admission Application Process 2021
- The application form for admission to PGPDGM 2021, will be available at https://admissions.iimv.ac.in/pgpdgm/ or https://www.iimv.ac.in/.
- Applications to the PGPDGM can be submitted fromSeptember 08, 2021 till November 24, 2021 (5:00pm).
- Applicants will be short-listed based on their performance in CAT / GMAT / GRE / IIMV Test, as chosen by the candidate; evaluation of SOP, Technical Knowledge and Domain Experience and Professional References.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website