Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Visakhapatnam announces Admission to EMBA Program for Working Professionals 2023, Apply Now
IIM Visakhapatnam EMBA Admission 2023 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Visakhapatnam invites applications for admission to 2 yrs Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) for Working Professionals for the batch of 2023-25.
IIM Visakhapatnam EMBA Admission 2023
About EMBA Program
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) for Working Professionals is a master’s degree program designed with the objective of imparting management education to working executives seeking skills and strategies to make their organizations perform well.
- The program will be offered on an Interactive Learning (IL) platform in a blended mode and the first batch (2023-25) is scheduled to commence from May 2023.
- Application Open : 28th November 2022
- Application Close : 07th January 2023
- EMAT + Interview (Tentative) : 15th January 2023
- Result Declaration (Tentative) : 20th January 2023
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3), with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in the case of candidates belonging to NC-OBC and EWS categories, and 40% in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and Persons with Disability (PwD) categories].
- The applicant must have a minimum of three years of full-time work experience as on date of application at an officer/executive level or higher, as a professional, or as an entrepreneur
- No age limit to apply for this program.
- Candidates visit the official website https://iimv.ac.in/ for online registration.
- Application Fee : Rs. 2,950/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- There are three stages to the selection process for admission to the EMBA program 2023-2025 batch.
- Phase 1: Shortlisting of candidates based on the eligibility criteria.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for the selection process based on the information provided in the online application form and supporting documents uploaded. The candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be called for Phase 2.
- Phase 2: Executive Management Aptitude Test (EMAT) & Personal Interview.
- In this stage, a candidate would need to appear for an Executive Management Aptitude Test (EMAT).
- Appearing for EMAT is a necessary but not a sufficient condition to be eligible for the Personal Interview (PI) round. The institute reserves the right to call a candidate for Personal Interview (PI).
- Phase 3: Offer Letter Phase.
- Admission to the programme is based on the composite score of performance in the EMAT and Personal Interview. The final composite score will be created based on 47.5% weight to EMAT score, 47.5% weight to PI and 5% will be awarded to Female and Transgender applicants for institute’s commitment towards Gender diversity.
For more details and apply, please visit official website