Indian Institute of Management Udaipur announces Admission to PhD Program 2022, Apply Now
IIM Udaipur PhD Admission – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Udaipur, an Institute of National Importance has invited applications for admission to Doctoral of Philosophy (PhD) Program in Management for the academic session 2022
IIM Udaipur PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Application begins on : November 29, 2021
- Application closes on : January 28, 2022
- Announcement of Shortlist : Feb 28, 2022
- RAT/Interview Date (Tentative) : April 4th to 8th, 2022 ( For Marketing, Operations Management, OBHRM and Finance and Accounting Areas)
IIM Udaipur PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates are eligible to apply for the PhD program if they fulfil the following criteria:
- A Master’s Degree in any discipline, with at least 55 percent marks, AND a Bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification with at least 50 percent marks (minimum three years of bachelor’s level education after the completion of higher secondary schooling). (or)
- A professional qualification (completed) such as CA (ICAI), ICWA, CS with a Bachelor’s degree (or)
- A 4-year/8-semester Bachelor’s degree with 6.5 CGPA or equivalent.
- These criteria are consistent with the Ministry of Education regarding “Minimum Standards for Ph.D. admission in IIMs” as of December 27, 2018.
- The Master’s degree or equivalent qualification/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification required for IIM PhD eligibility should be: (a) from any of the Universities.
- Final year candidates who have not yet completed their respective degrees (Bachelor’s or Master’s) by the date application is due are eligible to apply for IIM PhD program at IIM Udaipur and can receive provisional acceptance.
- *Valid CAT/GMAT/GRE/NET-(JRF to be mentioned in application, if applicable/qualified) Economics/Psychology/Sociology/Anthropology/Management Scores are mandatory for the candidates applying for Marketing Area.
- * Valid CAT/GMAT/GATE/GRE/NET-JRF in relevant discipline Scores are mandatory for the candidates applying for OBHRM Area.
IIM Udaipur PhD Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates aspiring for admission to the programs may apply online or download application form from our website https://www.iimu.ac.in/
- The PhD application must be submitted online
- Please note that a candidate can apply for only one area out of the four areas mentioned below Operations Management, Marketing, Finance & Accounting, Organizational Behavior & Human Resources Management.
- In cases where candidates submit multiple applications in more than one area, the application received on the latest date will be considered and the previous application/applications will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates will be shortlisted separately for the Marketing and Operations Management areas. The selection process will consist of two components:
- A research Aptitude Test
- Personal Interview
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website