Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Trichy announces Admission to Doctoral Program in Management for Session 2022, Apply Now
IIM Trichy DPM Admission – Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Tiruchirappalli has invited application for the eligible candidates for admission to the Doctoral Program in Management (DPM) for the academic year 2022
About DPM Program
- The Doctoral Program in Management is a full-time doctoral program that offers students opportunities for research in different areas of Management. Currently, IIM Trichy has 24 students in the Fellow Programme who are engaged in serious cutting edge research across areas of Economics & Public Policy, Finance & Accounting, Management Information Systems, Marketing, Operations Management & Quantitative Techniques, Organizational Behaviour & Human Resource Management and Strategy.
IIM Trichy DPM Admission Dates 2022
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date for submission of the online application : 31st January 2022
IIM Trichy DPM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates must possess one of the following qualifications after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent to apply for IIMT’s Doctoral Program in Management:
- A Master’s Degree in any discipline securing at least 60 percent marks (or equivalent) or a 2-year post-graduate diploma securing at least 60 percent marks (or equivalent), in addition to a Bachelors’ degree/equivalent with at least 50 percent marks obtained after a minimum of three years of education
- Five-year / four-year Integrated Master’s Degree Programme in any discipline, with at least 60% marks or equivalent.
- A professional qualification like CA / ICWA / CS (with at least 50 percent aggregate marks) along with a Bachelor’s degree (with at least 60 percent marks).
- A 4-year / 8-semester Bachelor’s degree with at least 8 CGPA.
- Have a score of CAT or GMAT or GATE or GRE or UGC-JRF as applicable. The validity of score: Two years from the date of the test and valid as on the date of submission of the FPM application.
IIM Trichy DPM Admission Application Process 2022
- Candidates are required to fill up the application form available at https://www.iimtrichy.ac.in/
- Submission of the application form Candidates interested in pursuing the Doctoral Programme in Management at IIM Tiruchirappalli (IIMT) begin their application process by submitting their application form and all associated submissions (academic record documents, certificates, qualifying examination scores, application fees etc.).If applying to more than one area, the application fee needs to be paid separately for each area.
- Candidates must ensure that they provide all necessary information requested in the form, as well as provide photocopies of any supporting documents that they wish to submit to strengthen their candidature.
- Application fee : Rs. 500/- (No fee for SC / ST / DAP candidates)
- Mode of Payment: Online through NEFT
- The selection process at IIM Trichy is multi-staged. All stages of this process are equally important for a potential candidate seeking admission into the program.
- Stage 1: Submission of the application form Candidates interested in pursuing the Doctoral Programme in Management at IIM Tiruchirappalli (IIMT), begin their application process by submitting their application form and all associated submissions (academic record documents, certificates, qualifying examination scores, application fees etc.).
- Stage 2 : Research Aptitude Examination and Area Interview This stage of the admission process requires the candidates to participate in one or both of the following processes, as:
- Research Aptitude Examination – This will be a written examination that is conducted by some of the areas. This examination is conducted to test the candidates research aptitude in a particular area of specialization. Thus, the content of the examination is very specific to the area. It may range from an examination of the candidates’ quantitative aptitude to their ability to understand and analyze/ synthesize research papers.
- Area Interview- All candidates shortlisted in Stage 1, will be required to attend the personal interview with members of/ experts in their chosen area of specialization.
- Stage 3 : Interview with the Fellow Program Committee- This is the final stage of the admission process. It will be held on the day after Stage 2. All candidates shortlisted after stage 2 across all areas will have a personal interview with the Doctoral Program Committee.
For more information & apply online, visit the official website