Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Trichy announces Admission to Doctoral Program in Management for Session 2023, Apply Now
IIM Trichy DPM Admission 2023 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Tiruchirappalli has invited application for the eligible candidates for admission to the Doctoral Program in Management (DPM) for the academic year 2023
IIM Trichy DPM Admission 2023
- Online application will open on – December 1st, 2022
- The Last date for submission of Online Application is – January 31st, 2023 (23:59 Hours)
- Last date for Applying to IIMB Test : December 12, 2022 (for IIMB Test on Dec 18, 2022 conducted by IIMB)
- Candidates must possess one of the following qualifications after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent to apply for IIMT’s Doctoral Program in Management:
- A Master’s Degree in any discipline securing at least 60 percent marks (or equivalent) or a 2-year post-graduate diploma securing at least 60 percent marks (or equivalent), in addition to a Bachelors’ degree/equivalent with at least 50 percent marks obtained after a minimum of three years of education
- Five-year / four-year Integrated Master’s Degree Programme in any discipline, with at least 60% marks or equivalent.
- A professional qualification like CA / ICWA / CS (with at least 50 percent aggregate marks) along with a Bachelor’s degree (with at least 60 percent marks).
- A 4-year / 8-semester Bachelor’s degree with at least 8 CGPA.
- Have a score of CAT or GMAT or GATE or GRE or UGC-JRF or IIMB as applicable. The validity of score: Two years from the date of the test and valid as on the date of submission of the FPM application.
- Note that the eligibility tests considered by the respective areas are given in the following table:
- Acceptable Test Scores for DPM 2023 Batch Admission process
- Business Law- CAT / GMAT / GRE/IIMB Test/ UGC-JRF (Management & Allied Areas)/**CLAT
- Economics & Public Policy– CAT / GMAT / GRE / IIMB Test / UGC-JRF (Management & Allied Areas)
- Finance and Accounting– CAT / GMAT / GRE / IIMB Test / UGC-JRF (Management & Allied Areas)
- Information Systems and Analytics– CAT / GMAT / GRE / IIMB Test / GATE (computer science, information technology & statistics / UGC-JRF (Management & Allied Areas)
- Marketing – CAT / GMAT / GRE / IIMB Test / UGC-JRF (Management & Allied Areas)
- Operations Management and Decision Sciences– CAT / GMAT / GRE/ IIMB Test / UGC-JRF (Management & Allied Areas) / GATE* (Mechanical/Production and Industrial/Computer Science)
- Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management- CAT / GMAT / GRE / IIMB Test / UGC-JRF (Management & Allied Areas)
- Strategy– CAT / GMAT / GRE / IIMB Test / UGC-JRF (Management & Allied Areas)
- Candidates are required to fill up the application form available at https://www.iimtrichy.ac.in/
- Submission of the application form Candidates interested in pursuing the Doctoral Programme in Management at IIM Tiruchirappalli (IIMT) begin their application process by submitting their application form and all associated submissions (academic record documents, certificates, qualifying examination scores, application fees etc.).If applying to more than one area, the application fee needs to be paid separately for each area.
- Candidates must ensure that they provide all necessary information requested in the form, as well as provide photocopies of any supporting documents that they wish to submit to strengthen their candidature.
- Application fee : Rs. 1000/- (No fee for SC / ST / PwD candidates)
- (IIMB Test fee of Rs. 1000/- shall be paid along with IIMT PhD application (Total Rs. 2,000/-) to IIM Tiruchirappalli)
- Mode of Payment: Online through NEFT/UPI
- The selection process at IIM Trichy is multi-staged. All stages of this process are equally important for a potential candidate seeking admission into the program.
- Stage 1: Submission of the application form Candidates interested in pursuing the Doctoral Programme in Management at IIM Tiruchirappalli (IIMT), begin their application process by submitting their application form and all associated submissions (academic record documents, certificates, qualifying examination scores, application fees etc.).
- Stage 2 : Research Aptitude Examination and Area Interview This stage of the admission process requires the candidates to participate in one or both of the following processes, as:
- Research Aptitude Examination – This will be a written examination that is conducted by some of the areas. This examination is conducted to test the candidates research aptitude in a particular area of specialization. Thus, the content of the examination is very specific to the area. It may range from an examination of the candidates’ quantitative aptitude to their ability to understand and analyze/ synthesize research papers.
- Area Interview- All candidates shortlisted in Stage 1, will be required to attend the personal interview with members of/ experts in their chosen area of specialization.
- Stage 3 : Interview with the Fellow Program Committee- This is the final stage of the admission process. It will be held on the day after Stage 2. All candidates shortlisted after stage 2 across all areas will have a personal interview with the Doctoral Program Committee.
For more information & apply online, visit the official website