Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Sirmaur announces Admission to PhD Program 2021
IIM Sirmaur PhD Admission 2021 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Sirmaur, Himachal Pradesh invites application for admission to Doctoral of Philosophy (PhD) Program for the academic year 2021.
Interested candidates can check details on IIM Sirmaur PhD Admission 2021 from the page below.
About PhD Program
- Indian Institute of Management Sirmaur offers a full-time residential Ph.D. (FPM) programme in various areas of specializations in the field of management studies. The Ph.D. programme aims to fulfill the following objectives:
- To train doctoral participants to undertake rigorous research in their respective areas of specialization and thereby contribute to the advancement of management education and research
- To prepare scholars for universities, management schools, research institutions and other organizations where advanced research capabilities are required
- To be recognized among the leading research institutions in the world in the field of management and related areas
- To promote indigenous research that addresses real problems of community and policy management.
Areas of Specializations
Organizational Behaviour & Human Resources Management
Operations Management & Decision Sciences
IT & Systems
IIM Sirmaur PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
Online Application Process
Last Date for submission of application form
21st February 2021
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Sirmaur PhD Admission 2021
Candidates should have:
- A Master’s Degree with 55 percent marks (preceded by Bachelor’s degree obtained in 10+2+3 pattern with 60 percent marks (OR)
- A 5 year Integrated Master’s Degree with at least 55 percent marks (obtained after completing higher secondary schooling in 10+2 pattern) in any discipline (OR)
- A professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS, with at least 50 percent marks (OR)
- A 4 year / 8 semester’s Bachelor’s degree (10+2+4 pattern) with at least 6.5 CGPA
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate would be calculated based on the practice as followed by their respective University/Institution. In case of grades / CGPA, the conversion to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure as certified by the respective University/ institution
- Candidates who are in the final year of their qualifying Programmes that would make them eligible can also apply
- IIM Sirmaur follows Govt. of India norms of reservation
IIM Sirmaur PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates seeking admission to the Ph.D. Programme are required to fill the online Application Form from www.iimsirmaur.ac.in
- A fee of Rs. 1000/- is payable for the application process.
- A candidate can submit the On-line application with all the attachments as required on or before 21st February 2021 up to 23:59:59 hours.
- The applicant shall follow the following guidelines while applying for Ph.D. programme 2021
- Applications submitted through any other mode except online application shall be summarily rejected.
- Incomplete applications or applications with wrong information shall be summarily rejected at any stage of the process.
- The applicant must provide the correct and valid email id and mobile number.
- Giving false information will affect your candidature negatively if you are admitted to the programme on the basis of false information furnished by you, it will lead to your expulsion from the institute.
Your complete online application should include:
Standard test score details
Employment history & References
Statement of Purpose
Payment of application fee (as applicable)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website