Indian Institute of Management Shillong announces Admission to Post Graduate Program for Executives (PGPEx) for Session 2024-25 (12th) Batch, Apply now
IIM Shillong PGPEx Admission 2024 – Indian Institute of Management Shillong invites applications for admission to the Post Graduate Program for Executives (PGPEx) for the academic year 2024-25. The PGPEx program at IIM Shillong endows a transformational journey that opens up new approaches for future careers. During the twelve-month program, one will develop critical problem-solving skills with functional management knowledge that brings a contemporary solution to today’s challenges. More details such as important dates, eligibility criteria, fees, application and selection process for IIM Shillong PGPEx Admission 2024 can be checked from the page below.
IIM Shillong PGPEx Admission 2024
- Application process initiation – by 1st September, 2023
- Last date for submission of application – 13th November, 2023
- Intimation of interviews for shortlisted applicants – 17th November, 2023
- Admission Interviews – 2nd and 3rd of December, 2023
- Declaration of results – by 11th December, 2023
- Last date for acceptance of offer – by 18th December, 2023
- Last Day of withdrawal -15th January 2024
- Application process initiation – by 15th December, 2023
- Last date for submission of application – 30th January, 2024
- Intimation of interviews for shortlisted applicants – 2nd February, 2024
- Admission Interviews – starting about 10th and 11th February, 2024
- Declaration of results – by 16th February, 2024
- Last date for acceptance of offer – by 22nd February, 2024
- Last Day of withdrawal -29th February 2024
- Education: A bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized institution with minimum aggregate marks of 50% or equivalent.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of full-time work experience (as on 31 March 2024) after bachelor’s degree. Relaxation up to 1 year is available for candidates with at least 1-year field experience outside India.
- Qualifying Examination/Eligibility: CAT: Min 50 percentile (overall) or GMAT: Min 500 score (overall). IIM Shillong will consider last 2 years CAT performance or last 5 years valid GMAT score.
- We seek a highly-selective cohort of professionals with a blend of corporate experience, intellectual curiosity, and international ambition. Whether your aim is to establish a business or change careers, whether by industry or function, or both- the program paves the stage for a transformational experience.
- The admission process for PGPEx (2024-25) will be conducted in two rounds.
- Application Form and Brochure will be available online : https://iimshillong.ac.in/admissions-pgpex/
- Candidates can fill-up the application form and pay application processing fees online.
- The admission process for PGPEx (2024-24) will be conducted in two rounds. Candidates can apply in any of the rounds; depending on the outcome of the first round, the remaining seats will be filled in during the second round. If some candidates are put on a waitlist at the end of the first round, they will be considered for admissions, subject to availability of seats, at the end of second round. The process will involve the following steps:
- Filling of the application form by interested candidates
- Shortlisting of applicants for Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview. The applicants will be informed about this process, once they were shortlisted for the process.
- Conduct of Group Discussion and/or Personal Interviews. Each applicant is expected to select three venues for this, in the order of their preference.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website