Indian School of Business Hyderabad announces Admission to Post Graduate Program in Management for Working Professional (PGPpro) 2024
ISB PG Program in Management for Working Professional Admission 2024 – Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad invites application for admission to Post Graduate Program in Management for Working Professional (PGPpro) at Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru for academic year 2024. A Weekend Executive MBA equivalent programme – PGPpro has been designed to equip Working Professionals and Business Owners with the skills and knowledge they need to become Global Leaders. Check the post below for complete details on ISB PGPpro Admission 2024
- Application Deadline for Bengaluru and Mumbai (Round 2) : 24th September 2023
- Application Deadline for Delhi and Hyderabad : To be announced
- The applicant should have a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification in any discipline. An equivalent qualification will be determined by the Admission Committee of the programme and will include the likes of CA, ICWA, etc.
- Full-time work experience of 5+ years.
- Candidates having less than 5 years of work experience as on Jan 1, 2024 (Bengaluru and Mumbai) and as on July 1, 2024 (Delhi – NCR and Hyderabad) are not eligible for admission to this programme.
- Eligible Candidates can apply online through https://www.isb.edu/
- The programme office accepts only online applications.
- The form can be completed over several sessions. Applicants can save and review the information before final submission of the completed application.
- Necessary documents should be scanned and uploaded along with the application.
- Application Fee : Rs. 5,000/-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online mode
- We seek mature, motivated individuals possessing a combination of exceptional managerial experience, strong academic ability and superior interpersonal skills.
- Each application is evaluated holistically across different elements. The admission process is selective. Only high potential candidates make it to the programme.
- A. Academic Performance
- B. Personal Attributes
- (i) High ethical values
- (ii) Superior interpersonal skills
- (iii) Ability to communicate effectively and intelligently
- (iv) Achievement-oriented mindset
- (v) Global outlook
- C. Professional Qualities & Work Quality
- (i) Professional achievements
- (ii) Proven managerial experience (examples of project management, decision making, people management etc.)
- (iii) Professional growth potential
- (iv) Leadership potential
- Interview Performance
For more details and apply please visit the official website