Indian Institute of Management Raipur announces PhD in Management Program Admission 2022, Apply now
IIM Raipur PhD in Management Admission- Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Raipur has invited applications for admission to Doctoral of Philosophy (PhD) in Management for the Academic session 2022 (11th Batch)
Read further for more details on IIM Raipur PhD in Management Admission 2022.
Areas of Specializations
- The Institute presently offers Ph.D. in the following areas of specializations:
- Business Policy and Strategy
- Economics and Business Environment
- Finance and Accounting
- Operations Management
- Decision Sciences
- Organizational Behavior & HRM
- Information Technology and Systems
IIM Raipur PhD in Management Admission Dates 2022
- Application Deadline : February 28, 2022
- Personal Interview (PI) : To be announced soon
- Result Declaration: To be announced soon
- Last date of Offer Acceptance of Commitment Fee: To be announced soon
- Registration: To be announced soon
- Orientation of the Programme : To be announced soon
- First Day Of Classes: To be announced soon
IIM Raipur PhD in Management Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A Master’s degree/PGP from IIMs or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average or
- Professional qualifications such as CA/ICWA with degree and CS with B. Com degree along with minimum 60% aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average or
- 4 Year/8 Semester Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (B.E./B.Tech/B.Arch) with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 out of 10 or equivalent. or
- Five year Integrated Master’s degree programme in any discipline, with at least 60% aggregate marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent. or
- Those who are appearing for their final year examination in the current academic year may also apply.
- Age Limit : Candidates must not be more than 50 years as on June 1st, 2022.
IIM Raipur PhD in Management Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website http://www.iimraipur.ac.in
- The PhD application form can be filled online through the link given in IIM Raipur’s website (http://www.iimraipur.ac.in). A candidate is eligible to submit applications to a maximum of two areas. The last date to apply online is February 28, 2022.
- Relevant Test Scores include CAT/GMAT/GRE/GATE/JRF (UGC/CSIR)/UGC-NET. The test score should be valid on the deadlines of the submission of the application form. Test scores of the last two years will only be considered.
- After submission of online application form and fees, candidates are required to download the filled in application form and payment receipt and send the filled in application form, payment receipt along with self-attested copy of all the documents through speed post to Admissions Office, Indian Institute of Management Raipur, Atal Nagar, P. O. – Kurru (Abhanpur), Raipur – 493 661, Chhattisgarh on or before March 05, 2022.
- The completed application received by the Admissions Office will be compiled and submitted to the Area members for the screening of application. Area members will then evaluate the applications that have been submitted and invite a select group of candidates for personal interviews.
- For General Candidates : Rs. 1000/- or each area
- For NC-OBC, SC, ST, DAP Candidates : Rs. 500/- for each area
- Mode of Payment: Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria as stated above are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT) held by the IIMs. Alternatively, those who have qualified GATE, GRE, GMAT or JRF (UGC/CSIR) or UGC-NET examinations can also apply in the relevant area of specialization.
- Scores of any of these examinations including CAT taken during the last two years (two years from the date of the standard test and should be valid on the deadline of submission of the application form, i.e., on or after 1st July, 2020) will be considered valid. Admission to the programme is open to overseas candidates including NRIs and foreign nationals.
- Candidates who have already have two-year full-time PGP completed in last 10 years from IIMs with minimum grade point equivalent to 6.0 out of 10 point scale or equivalent (with no ‘F’s and not more than two ‘D’s in the first year of PGP) are exempted from the test score, and can apply directly.
- The candidates short-listed on the basis of their academic record and performance in the competitive examinations mentioned above will be called to IIM Raipur for a personal interview for final selection during 8th & 9th April of the year of admission and the successful candidates will receive offers by mid-May of that year.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website