Indian Institute of Management Calcutta PhD Program Admission 2022
IIM Calcutta PhD Admission 2022 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Calcutta invites applications for admission to full time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Program for the Academic Session 2022.
Interested candidates can check details on IIM Calcutta PhD Admission 2022 from the page below and apply for the same through the prescribed format.
About the Program
- The Doctoral Program of the Indian Institute of Management Calcutta is a full-time programme offered in various specializations in management and related disciplines.
- The programme seeks exceptionally motivated and committed students who will engage in rigorous interdisciplinary research. The program is committed to educating scholars who will become leaders in their fields of research.
- IIMC doctoral program seeks out individuals who
- Are Intensely Inquisitive
- Enjoy Intellectual Challenges
- Are Creators of Original Thoughts
- Start Application Process : 28th December 2021
- Last date to apply : 11th February 2022
- First Class Master’s or Post graduate diploma (2 years) in any discipline and a three-year Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks in the aggregate; OR
- CA with minimum 50% marks or CS/CMA with minimum 55% marks, with B.com degree; OR
- B.Tech/4 year’s degree with 6.5 CGPA or equivalent.
- Non-engineering candidates who have undergone 10+2+5 years will be considered eligible to apply for the Doctoral Programme. CMA (USA) candidates are also eligible to apply for the Doctoral Programme.
- In addition, applicant must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate in either the Secondary or the Higher Secondary Examination of a Board (or equivalent).
- A final-year student appearing for the Bachelor’s degree examination in Engineering or Master’s degree examination in any discipline can also apply.
Applicants for the Doctoral Programme are required to submit CAT or other scores in lieu of CAT as specified below:
- Economics : GMAT / GRE / UGC-NET in Economics
- Finance & Control : GMAT / GRE / UGC-JRF in Commerce / Economics / Management
- Human Resource Management : GMAT / GRE / GATE / UGC-JRF in Economics / Management / Law /Labour and Social Welfare / Human Resource Management / Labour Welfare / Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Psychology / Sociology
- Management Information Systems : GMAT / GRE / GATE / UGC-JRF in any discipline
- Marketing : GMAT / GRE / GATE / UGC-JRF in Economics / Psychology / Sociology / Anthropology / Management
- Operations Management : GMAT / GRE / UGC-JRF in Management / Mathematical Sciences
- Organizational Behaviour : GMAT / GRE / GATE / UGC-JRF in Psychology / Sociology / Anthropology / Public Administration / Social Work / Management / Labour Welfare / Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour and Social Welfare / Human Resource Management
- Public Policy and Management : GRE / GATE in Architecture and Planning / UGC-NET in Anthropology / Economics / Education / Environmental Science / Geography / History / International and Area Studies / Law / Management / Political Science / Psychology / Public Administration / Social Work / Sociology
- Strategic Management : GMAT / GRE / GATE / UGC-JRF in Anthropology / Commerce / Defence and Strategic Studies / Economics / Environmental Science / Geography / History / Law / Management / Political Science / Psychology / Public Administration / Sociology
- Validity of score (other than CAT) – Two years from the date of test and should be valid on the deadline of submission of the application form.
- A candidate can apply to a maximum of two Areas of Specialization.
- The SC/ST/PWD applicants (submitting a copy of SC/ST/PWD certificate) are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 500/- and all the other applicants are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/-.
- Applications will be received from 28th December 2021 to 11th February 2021.
- For further details please visit IIMC website https://www.iimcal.ac.in/programs/doctoral/admissions
- 60% of the seats in the programme are reserved for applicants belonging to the reserved categories (including EWS).
- The evaluation process of applicants for the Fellow Program consist consideration of test scores in qualifying exams, overall academic record, alignment of research interests with the faculty members in concerned departments, statement of interest, and strength of recommendations and interview.
- The institute shortlists students from the pool of applicants in any year for an interview process at IIM Calcutta campus.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website