IIM Bodh Gaya announce admission to PhD in Management Admission 2020
IIM Bodh Gaya PhD Admission 2020 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bodh Gaya invites applications for admission to PhD in Management Programme for the year 2020
IIM Bodh Gaya’s Ph. D.
- IIM Bodh Gaya’s Ph. D. programme aims to admit individuals with exceptional academic background, strong motivation and discipline, and potential to become excellent researchers at international level.
- It is expected that research students will come from a variety of disciplines ranging from social sciences and humanities to physical sciences and engineering.
- Applicants are evaluated on their past academic achievements, motivation and preparation for the programme, letters of recommendation, scores on standard tests, and a personal interview with the faculty.
See: PhD Admission 2020
- Candidates must possess one of the following qualifications to apply for IIM Bodh Gaya’s doctoral programme:
- Master’s degree in any discipline, with at least 60 per cent marks or equivalent grade point average, or Professional qualifications like CA, ICWA, CS with at least 60 percent marks or equivalent grade point average, or Five year/four year Integrated Master’s degree programme in any discipline, with at least 60 percent marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent, or Four Year/Eight Semester Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (B.E./B.Tech./ B. Arch.) with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 out of 10 or equivalent.
- Those who are appearing for their final year examination in the current academic year may also apply. However, their admission to the programme will be provisional subject to their successful completion of all requirements for obtaining the relevant degree before 30th June 2020.
- Candidate must not be more than 40 years as on 1st June 2020.
- IIM Bodh Gaya will follow strictly the Government of India’s Reservation Policy.
Also See Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
- Candidates applying to the Ph. D. Programme are required to take the Common Admission Test (CAT) or a standard test in lieu of CAT. For NRIs and Foreign students this standard test is the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT)
- Test Score (CAT/GRE/GMAT/GATE/JRF-UGC/CSIR) cut-off to shortlist for PI. The CAT/GRE/ GMAT/ GATE/JRF-UGC/CSIR percentile will be used for shortlisting candidates for PI.
- Test Score (CAT/GRE/GMAT/GATE/JRF-UGC/CSIR) cut-off to shortlist for PI.
- The respective area will decide the number of candidates to be called for PI on the basis of short listed merit list prepared for each category and specialization.
- Upon being shortlisted as per the score of entrance test the candidate has to appear for a personal interview in front of the selection panel. The selection panel will assess the suitability of the candidates for research work based on the portfolio of the candidate. The committee will look into a consistently good academic record, professional accomplishments, research interest etc.
Preparing the Merit List
- Merit List will be prepared based on Test Score, Personal Interview, Academic Qualification and Relevant Work Experience, Research Aptitude & Publications and Reference Letter.
- Candidates are required to apply online at http://iimbg.ac.in/
- If a candidate subsequently wishes to withdraw the offer within the withdrawal date specified in the Offer Letter, Offer Acceptance Amount will be refunded after deducting Rs. 1000/- as processing charges.
- To know more information about how to apply please contact here or apply online through the website http://iimbg.ac.in
|Last Date for Submission of Application
||10th March 2020
IIM, Bodh Gaya
Indian Institute of Management, IIM, Bodh Gaya, Magadh University Campus, Bodh Gaya – 824234, Gaya, Bihar, Phone-No: +91-631-2200254, Email: email@example.com, website http://iimbg.ac.in