Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bodh Gaya announces Admission to PhD Program in Management for Session 2023, Apply now
IIM Bodh Gaya PhD in Management Admission 2023 – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bodh Gaya invites applications for admission to PhD in Management Program for the academic year 2023.
IIM Bodh Gaya PhD in Management Admission 2023
- Finance and Accounting
- Information Technology Systems and Analytics
- Operations Management and Quantitative Techniques
- Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
- Humanities and Liberal Arts (Business Communication)
- Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last Date to Apply : March 31st, 2023, 5 PM (IST)
- Candidates must possess one of the following qualifications to apply for IIM Bodh Gaya’s doctoral programme:
- Master’s degree in any discipline, with at least 60 percent marks or equivalent grade point average, or
- Professional qualifications like CA, ICWA, CS with at least 60 percent marks or equivalent grade point average, or
- Five year/four year Integrated Master’s degree programme in any discipline, with at least 60 percent marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent., or
- Four Year/Eight Semester Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (B.E./B.Tech./ B. Arch.) with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 out of 10 or equivalent.
- Those who are appearing for their final year examination in the current academic year may also apply.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate would be calculated based on the practice as followed by the respective University/Institution. In case of grades / CGPA, the conversion to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure as certified by the respective University/ institution.
- Age Limit : Candidates must not be more than 40 years as on 1st June 2023.
- Nationality : Admission to the program is also open to overseas candidates including NRIs and foreign nationals.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website http://iimbg.ac.in/ & http://iimbg.ac.in/phd
- We encourage SC, ST, NC-OBC, PwD, EWS and women candidates to apply for the programme. The applicants are required to pay online an application fee, are required to pay online and required to upload a copy of the relevant document at the time of applying.
- Read the all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and relevant information are available in the University website
- For General Candidates : Rs. 500/- per area
- For SC, ST, PwD and women candidates : Rs. 250/- per area
- Mode of Payment: Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- CAT (2020/2021/2022) OR GRE/GMAT/GATE/JRF(UGC/CSIR) (for the relevant area of specialization, the date of examination must be 1st January 2020 or after and its score/result must be valid on or after 1st January 2023).
- Candidates will be shortlisted and called for the final selection process (Personal Interview & Research Aptitude) based on their performance in the qualifying exam, academic background, professional accomplishments, research interest, etc.
- Personal Interview
- Upon being shortlisted as per the score of entrance test the candidate has to appear for a personal interview at IIM Bodh Gaya in front of the selection panel. The PI process will be of two stages.
- The first stage will be of qualifying nature. Those who will qualify in the first stage, will be asked to appear in the second stage of the process.
- In the second stage, the selection panel will assess the suitability of the candidates for research work based on the portfolio of the candidate. The committee will look into a consistently good academic record, professional accomplishments, research interest, research aptitude, etc.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website