Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bodh Gaya announces Admission to PhD Program in Management for Session 2022, Apply now
IIM Bodh Gaya PhD in Management Admission – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bodh Gaya invites applications for admission to PhD in Management Program for the academic year 2022
Interested candidates can check the post below for more details on IIM Bodh Gaya PhD in Management Admission 2022.
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Technology & Systems
- Operations Management & Quantitative Techniques
- Human Resource Management & Organisational Behaviour
IIM Bodh Gaya PhD in Management Admission Dates 2022
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last Date to Apply : March 31st, 2022, 5 PM (IST)
IIM Bodh Gaya PhD in Management Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates must possess one of the following qualifications to apply for IIM Bodh Gaya’s doctoral programme:
- Master’s degree in any discipline, with at least 60 percent marks or equivalent grade point average, or
- Professional qualifications like CA, ICWA, CS with at least 60 percent marks or equivalent grade point average, or
- Five year/four year Integrated Master’s degree programme in any discipline, with at least 60 percent marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent., or
- Four Year/Eight Semester Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (B.E./B.Tech./ B. Arch.) with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 out of 10 or equivalent.
- Those who are appearing for their final year examination in the current academic year may also apply.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate would be calculated based on the practice as followed by the respective University/Institution. In case of grades / CGPA, the conversion to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure as certified by the respective University/ institution.
- Age Limit : Candidates must not be more than 40 years as on 1st June 2022.
- Nationality : Admission to the program is also open to overseas candidates including NRIs and foreign nationals.
IIM Bodh Gaya PhD in Management Admission Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website http://iimbg.ac.in/ & http://iimbg.ac.in/phd
- We encourage SC, ST, NC-OBC, PwD, EWS and women candidates to apply for the programme. The applicants are required to pay online an application fee, are required to pay online and required to upload a copy of the relevant document at the time of applying.
- Read the all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and relevant information are available in the University website
- For General Candidates : Rs. 500/- per area
- For SC, ST, PwD and women candidates : Rs. 250/- per area
- Mode of Payment: Online through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
- CAT (2020/2021) OR GRE/GMAT/GATE/JRF(UGC/CSIR) (for the relevant area of specialization, the date of examination must be 1st January 2020 or after and its score/result must be valid on or after 1st January 2022).
- Candidates will be shortlisted and called for the final selection process (Personal Interview & Research Aptitude) based on their performance in the qualifying exam, academic background, professional accomplishments, research interest, etc.
- Personal Interview
- Upon being shortlisted as per the score of entrance test the candidate has to appear for a personal interview at IIM Bodh Gaya in front of the selection panel. The PI process will be of two stages.
- The first stage will be of qualifying nature. Those who will qualify in the first stage, will be asked to appear in the second stage of the process.
- In the second stage, the selection panel will assess the suitability of the candidates for research work based on the portfolio of the candidate. The committee will look into a consistently good academic record, professional accomplishments, research interest, research aptitude, etc.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website