Indian Institute of Management Bangalore announces Admission to Post Graduate Program in Enterprise Management (PGPEM) 2023, Apply Now
IIM Bangalore PGPEM Admission 2023 – IIM Bangalore invites applications for admission to the Post Graduate Programme in Enterprise Management (PGPEM) is a two-year weekend MBA programme for working professionals for the academic year 2023.
IIM Bangalore PGPEM Admission 2023
- Application window (with GMAT/GRE/CAT 2022) : August 12, 2022, to December 30, 2022 (5:00 p.m. IST)
- Application window (with IIMB Test)
- Aug 12, 2022 to November 14, 2022 (for IIMB Test on Nov 20, 2022)
- Aug 12, 2022 to December 12, 2022 (for IIMB Test on Dec 18, 2022)
- IIMB Test [Online]
- Slot -1: November 20, 2022
- Slot -2: December 18, 2022
- Interviews* : January 27, 28 & 29, 2023
- Interview Cities : Bengaluru
- Offers & Waitlist* : February 20, 2023
- Offer acceptance – Last date : February 28, 2023
- Withdrawal – Last date : March 10, 2023
- The basic criteria for applying to the Programme include the following:
- Graduation* in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA). Applicants from SC ,ST and PwD categories should have a minimum of 45% or equivalent CGPA. [*Applicant/s who have not undergone any Bachelors Degree but completed their CA/ICWA/CS after Class XII, are also eligible to apply for PGPEM 2023. The requirement of minimum percentage marks /CGPA remains same as mentioned above]
- The applicant needs to have a minimum of four years of full-time work experience in any industry as on March 31, 2023. Part time work experience, apprenticeship paid or unpaid internship during a programme of study or completion of the same will not be considered eligible work experience.
- Applicants require a valid CAT, GMAT or GRE score to be considered for admission.
- a. Applicants may take the Common Admission Test (CAT 2022). Applicants who wish to apply through CAT would need to indicate in the CAT 2022 Application Form that they want to apply for the PGPEM. In the case of those candidates, the CAT 2022, scores made available to IIMB will be used in the assessment of the application. Please see the CAT website at http://www.iimcat.ac.in for more details on CAT.
- b. Applicants may take the GMAT for applying to PGPEM. The GMAT Code for IIMB PGPEM is Q9HKK- 32. Use this code to have your score sent directly to IIMB. However, your official report from Pearson (for GMAT) will be used in the assessment of the application. Your GMAT test date must fall on or between December 14, 2017 and December 15, 2022.
- c. Applicants may also take GRE for applying to PGPEM. The GRE Code for IIMB PGPEM is 1681. Use this code to have your score sent directly to IIMB. However, your official report from ETS (for GRE) will be used in the assessment of the application. Your GRE test date must fall on or between December 01, 2017 and November 30 , 2022.
- d. Applicants appearing for GMAT/GRE beyond the last date specified in (b) & (c) above should have obtained either Official Score Sheet or Test Taker copy to apply within the last date of application (December 30, 2022). Any application without the relevant score sheet will not be considered.
- e. Submission of a copy of Official Score Sheet / Test Taker copy along with the application is mandatory.
- The application form for admission to PGPEM 2023, will be available at http://iimberpsrv.iimb.ernet.in/prod/sfonlapp.home#. Please refer important dates in this document to know the application window.
- Applications to the PGPEM can be submitted from August 12, 2022, to December 30, 2022 (5:00 p.m. IST).
- Application Fee : Rs.1500 /-
- Mode of Payment : Through Online mode
- Applicants will be shortlisted for the personal interview based on their performance in CAT / GMAT / GRE / IIMB Test, as chosen by the candidate, the applicant’s prior academic performance, and duration of work experience.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website