Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Saloh Una announces Admission to PhD Program 2022-23 (January Session), Apply now
IIIT Una PhD Admission 2023 – Applications are invited from enthusiastic and dynamic students who are motivated to pursue research and contribute for the Field/Institute/Country/Nation with excellent consistent academic record from Secondary School to Post Graduation for the admission in full-time/part-time PhD program starting from the even semester of A.Y. 2022-23, (January) under Non-Stipendiary category.
IIIT Una PhD Admission 2023
Number of Seats
- School of Computing – Full time-07 and Part time-0
- School of Electronics – Full time-05 and Part time-05
- Release of advt. on website: 30th November 2022
- Last date for receipt of Applications through Google form: 31st December 2022
- Scrutiny of applications and shortlisting of candidates for interview: 01st January 2023
- Date of Written Test and Interview: 07th January 2023
- Result Declaration: 08th January 2023
- Fee payment window: 09th to 16th January 2023
- Registration for PhD: 16th January 2023
- Commencement of Classes: 17th January 2023
Full Time PhD
- Candidates with a Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology with a good academic record or a Master’s degree by Research in Engineering/Technology in relevant discipline with good and consistent academic record. or
- B. Tech. / B.E. degree of any recognized University/Institute in India with a minimum CGPA of 8.0 on a 10.0 point scale or equivalent with valid GATE score in addition to exceptional academic record and within top three ranks of the University/Institute. GATE may be exempted for a candidate with bachelor’s degree from Centrally Funded Technical Institute (CFTI)/ Government
- Funded Technical Institute (GFTI) with minimum CGPA of 8.0 and exceptional academic record.
Full Time-External Registration Program (FT-ERP)
- Candidates sponsored by and employed in Organisation/Institution (both public and private), national laboratories, reputed universities/colleges having Research and development (R&D) facilities and recognized by DST, UGC or IIIT, Una is eligible under this category.
- In addition to the eligibility criteria given under full-time PhD, the following is also applicable in this category:
- National level examinations such as GATE etc. is not mandatory for admission. However, the institute may conduct its own entrance test.
- The candidate should have completed full time employment of 2 years of service as on the last date for application (of the year of admission into the program) for session of admission.
Part Time PhD
- In addition to the eligibility criteria given under full-time PhD, the following are applicable in this category:
- The candidate should have a minimum experience of two years’ after M.Tech. or equivalent as on the last date for application for the session of admission
- The candidate is permitted to pursue studies on a part-time basis
- The candidate’s official duties permit to devote sufficient time for research.
- Facilities for research in the candidate’s field of research in the area in which admission is sought are available at the candidate’s place of work.
- The candidate will be fully relieved from duty and permitted to reside at the institute for the minimum residential requirement of the program.
- The interested candidates may register their candidature by Submitting the online application with scanned copies of certificates, through the following google link https://iiitu.ac.in/
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website