Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Sri City Chittoor announces Admission to PhD Program 2021 (Monsoon Session)
IIIT Sri City PhD Admission 2021 – Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Sri City Chittoor invites applications for admission to full-time PhD Programs for the academic year 2021 (Monsoon Session).
Read on for more details on IIIT Sri City PhD Admission 2021
IIIT Sri City PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: 12th July 2021 (17.00 Hrs)
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of the Application Form with related documents via speed Post/Courier si 17th July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for IIIT Sri City PhD Admission 2021
- PhD in CSE / Ph.D. in ECE: Master’s degree (M.E./M.Tech) in CSE related specializations with Bachelor’s degree (B.E./B.Tech) in CSE or related branches with a minimum of 60% (or above) aggregate marks (CGPA ≥ 6.5/10) in UG and PG for admission under OC/OC-EWS/OBC-NCL category and 55% (or above) aggregate marks (CGPA of ≥ 6.0/10) for SC/ST/PwD Candidates
- Direct PhD Admission: Exceptional Candidates having B.E / B.Tech. or equivalent degree from CFTI with CGPA of 9.0 or above and demonstrated research capability by means of research papers, IPs and similar research outcomes may also be considered.
IIIT Sri City PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Candidates may submit the detailed application using the Google Form https://forms.gle/oRat7cdXqLKMaQHWA
- Candidates may submit a detailed application form with supporting documents by speed post to Academic Office – PG Admissions Cell, Indian Institute of Information Technology Sri City, Chittoor, 630 Gnan Marg, Sri City 517646 Chittoor District Andhra Pradesh
- OC/OC-EWS/OBC-NCL Category – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PwD Candidates – Rs.200/-
- Payment Mode – Payment through State Bank Collect portal only
- Candidates recommended by the Applications Scrutiny Committee will be called to appear for a written test.
- Candidates shortlisted based on the written test performance need to appear for a personal interview before the Evaluation Committee
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website