Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Kalyani announces Admission to PhD Program for July 2021 Session
IIIT Kalyani PhD Admission 2021 – Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Kalyani invites applications from eligible Indian nationals for admission to the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program for the academic session 2021-22 (Autumn Semester).
PhD Admission Categories
- Research Fellow
- Sponsored (full-time)
- Project Staff
Departments offering PhD Program
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Physics (Space and Atmospheric Sciences)
IIIT Kalyani PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date of application: 08th July 2021
- Publication of candidate names shortlisted for test/interview: 12th July 2021
- Interview (tentative): Date will be declared in Institute website
Eligibility Criteria for IIIT Kalyani PhD Admission 2021
- PhD Program in various disciplines a candidate must satisfy the following criteria:
- For Engineering Disciplines: Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology in a relevant area with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 (out of 10) or 60% of marks. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology in a relevant area with a minimum CGPA of 7.5 (out of 10) or 70 % of marks. The candidate should be GATE/NET qualified.
- For Science Disciplines: Master’s degree in Science in a relevant area with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 (out of 10) or 60% of marks. The candidate should be GATE/NET qualified.
IIIT Kalyani PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Interested candidates are requested to apply by filling up and submit the Google form available here (http://iiitkalyani.ac.in/)
- Templates for no-objection certificates are available in Annexure I. Candidates are requested to check the form submission guideline available in institute website before filling up the form.
- Application Fees of Rs. 500/- [Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/EWS] (Non-Refundable) should be paid (before submitting the Google form) through online transfer in the bank account of IIIT Kalyani
- Admission will be made based on fulfillment of eligibility criteria and performance in the interview (online mode)
- The first round of shortlisting will be based on applications received by 08/07/2021
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website