International Institute of Information Technology Hyderabad announces Undergraduate Entrance Examination (UGEE) 2022 for B.tech and MS Admission, Apply now
IIIT Hyderabad UGEE 2022 – International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad announces Undergraduate Entrance Examination (UGEE) 2022 for admission to Dual Degree (B.Tech and MS) programs for the academic year 2022-23.
Candidates can apply online from March 10, 2022, with a fee of Rs 2500. Read on for more details.
- The UGEE mode is for admission to dual degree programmes. Graduates of the dual degree programmes earn two degrees: B.Tech and MS. The Master’s degree requires completion of a research thesis. The program prepares students for research-oriented jobs and higher studies. The duration of the programme is 5-years.
Program Offered at IIIT Hyderabad
- Dual Degree Program (B Tech + Master of Science by Research) B Tech and Master of Science in Electronics and Communication Engineering by Research
- Dual Degree Program (B Tech + Master of Science by Research) B Tech and Master of Science in Computer Science and Engineering by Research
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Master of Science in Computational Linguistics by Research (5 year Dual Degree)
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Master of Science in Computational Natural Sciences by Research (5 year Dual Degree)
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Master of Science in Computing and Human Sciences by Research (5 year Dual Degree)
IIIT Hyderabad UGEE Dates 2022
- Application Portal Opens: 10th March 2022
- Application Portal Closes: 15th May 2022, 5:00 PM IST
- Entrance Exam: 4th June 2022, (2:00 PM to 5:00 PM)
- Date of interviews: To be decided
IIIT Hyderabad UGEE Eligible Criteria 2022
- Completed Class 12 or equivalent qualifying examination with Maths, Physics and Chemistry by June 2022.
IIIT Hyderabad UGEE Application Process 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://www.iiit.ac.in/
- All applications should be submitted online in UGEE Portal https://ugadmissions.iiit.ac.in/. To submit the application, a candidate has to complete two registration forms i) Pre-Registration Form and ii) Pre-Registration Form.
- Filling of Pre-Registration Form – Online payment is recommended. After filling the Pre-Registration form, the candidate receives an e-mail that contains the link and identification code. The link should be opened in a browser by supplying the identification code to fill in the Main Registration Form.
- Before filling the on-line application form, read the information booklet and instructions for filling online application forms, etc. very carefully.
- Application Fee: INR 2500/- (Non-refundable)
- Mode of Payment : Online through credit card/debit card or net banking
- Applicants in this mode need to appear for a computer-based undergraduate entrance examination (UGEE) conducted by IIIT Hyderabad. This exam has two sections:
- SUPR – Subject Proficiency test for 60 minutes.
- REAP – Research Aptitude test for 120 minutes.
- Date of the examination: 4th June 2022, (2:00 PM to 5:00 PM)
- Candidates shortlisted from this exam will have to clear an interview to gain admission. The decision on final offer of admission is solely based on the interview performance
- The syllabi for SUPR and REAP are based on 11th and 12th level of Physics, Maths, Chemistry (CBSE and most state syllabi).
- However, REAP will have an emphasis on testing critical and creative thinking abilities of an applicant.
- Sample questions are available for SUPR and for REAP.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website