International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Bhubaneswar announces Admission to PhD Program for Session 2021
IIIT Bhubaneswar PhD Admission 2021 – International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Bhubaneswar invites applications for admission into PhD Program for the academic year 2021-22. Applications can be submitted online till June 18, 2021.
Read the post below for more details on IIIT Bhubaneswar PhD Admission 2021.
PhD Program Offered
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Basic Sciences and Humanities – Mathematics
- Basic Sciences and Humanities – Physics
IIIT Bhubaneswar PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Submission of online application commences on :- 18th May 2021
- Last date for submission of online application :- 18th June 2021
- Date of Selection Test (Tentative) :- 15th and 16th July 2021
- Date of provisional registration & Commencement of Classes :- 01st September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for IIIT Bhubaneswar PhD Admission 2021
- The eligibility criteria for admission to Ph.D. programme are as follows:
- For Engineering : M.E./M.Tech. 7.5-CGPA, 70% Marks Or B.E. or B. Tech. from an Institute of Repute 8.0-CGPA with 75% Marks.
- For Science : M.Sc. 6.5-CGPA with 60% Mark.
- For Humanities : M.A. (Humanities) 6.0-CGPA with 55% Marks.
- Candidates who are expected to complete the final part of their degree examinations by July 14, 2021, can also apply.
- A concession of 5% in marks or 0.5 in CGPA may be given to SC/ST candidates.
IIIT Bhubaneswar PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- The candidate is required to fill the application online by accessing the Institute’s website (www.iiit-bh.ac.in) against official advertisement for the doctoral program. Please note that only online applications are accepted.
- Candidates can pay the nonrefundable application fee by visiting the SBI collect site or pressing the Pay online button on the online application form.
- Short-listing of candidates will be done based on the academic performances.
- Those short-listed candidates will undergo a Written Test, Research aptitude test and Personal Interview to be conducted by IIIT Bhubaneswar in online mode.
- The Final Selection will be done based on academic performance, performance in the Written Test, research aptitude and the Personal Interview taken together.
- The details regarding the selection test shall be notified separately. Candidates are advised to visit the admission website regularly.
Fellowship and Financial Assistance
- The UGC and CSIR offer financial assistance to scholars qualified in NET (JRF) examinations. The candidates aspiring to be full-time scholars are encouraged to get qualified in these examinations.
- Other Government Departments also offer scholarships for Doctoral Programs. The Institute assists scholars in availing such scholarships.
- The Institute has a limited number of assistantships for Odisha Domicile students which are offered to Full-Time scholars for 4 years.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website