Indian Institute of Handloom Technology Salem First year and Lateral entry B.Tech Handloom and Textile Technology Admission 2019
IIHT Salem B.Tech Handloom and Textile Technology Admission 2019 – Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Handloom Technology, Salem from eligible candidates from All over India (except Tamil Nadu) for admission into First year and Lateral Entry (direct 2nd year) B.Tech Handloom and Textile Technology Program under Institute Quota for Indian States/Union Territories (other than Tamil Nadu for the academic session 2019-20
See: Engineering College Admissions Notice 2019 (BE, BTech, ME, MTech)
IIHT Salem B.Tech Handloom and Textile Technology Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Receipt of filled-in Application Form: 28th June 2019
- Publishing the List of shortlisted candidates eligible for counseling in the Website: 01st July 2019
- Date of counseling: 04th July 2019
- Commencement of regular classes 05th July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for IIHT Salem B.Tech Handloom and Textile Technology Admission 2019
B.Tech Handloom and Textile Technology (First Year)
- A pass in the HSC (Academic) or its equivalent. A minimum of 50% average marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together.
- A candidate should have a valid score of marks obtained in JEE Main 2019 examination
See: Engineering Entrance Exams
- The Admission will be based on the merits of rank obtained by the candidates in JEE Main 2019.
B.Tech Handloom and Textile Technology (Lateral Entry)
- Candidates who have passed Diploma in Handloom Technology/ Handloom and Textile Technology/Textile Technology/ B.Sc with ancillary subjects of mathematics at B.Sc. Level or studied Mathematics at +2 Level or any equivalent diploma as prescribed by the Directorate of Technical Education, Govt. Of Tamil Nadu are eligible to apply.
- The Candidates who have secured a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in Diploma /Degree are eligible to apply
- Selection will be based on the merits of percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in Diploma/B.Sc. Degree program.
- Day Scholar – Rs.19,280/-
- Hostellers – Rs.39,400/-
- Fees should be paid in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Director, IIHT, Salem” payable at Salem. Cash/Cheque will not be accepted
IIHT Salem B.Tech Handloom and Textile Technology Admission 2019 Application Process
- Application form can be downloaded from the website: www.iihtsalem.edu.in or www.handlooms.nic.in
- Duly filled application along with the required documents should reach the Indian Institute of Handloom Technology, Salem on or before 28th June 2019
- Applications received after the due dates are liable for rejection without notice.
- Candidates seeking admission requires to pay the prescribed fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Director”, Indian Institute of Handloom Technology, Salem. If any candidate fails to pay the requisite fee at the time of counseling, the seat will be offered to the next candidate on merit basis.
For more details visit the website: www.iihtsalem.edu.in or www.handlooms.nic.in
Foulkes, Compounded, Thillai, Nagar, Salem-636001 (Tamil Nadu), Website www.iihtsalem.edu.in