IIHT Salem Admission to B.Tech in Handloom and Textile Technology, Application Form, Dates
IIHT Salem B.Tech Handloom and Textile Technology Admission 2021 – Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Handloom Technology, Salem from eligible candidates from the Indian States/Union Territories (Other than Tamilnadu) for admission into First Year and Lateral Entry (Direct 2nd Year) B.Tech. Handloom and Textile Technology Programme for the academic year 2021-22.
Interested candidates can check more details on IIHT Salem B.Tech Handloom and Textile Technology Admission 2021 from the page below.
IIHT Salem B.Tech Handloom and Textile Technology Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date for receipt of filled in application for B.Tech Program : 04th September 2021
- Tentative date of first round of counseling (Direct 2nd year (Lateral Entry) B.tech Program) : 13th September 2021
- Tentative date of first round of counseling (First Year B.tech Program) : 14th September 2021
Eligibility Criteria for IIHT Salem B.Tech Handloom and Textile Technology Admission 2021
- For First Year B.Tech Program : A pass in the HSC (Academic) or its equivalent. A minimum of 45% average marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together. When the candidates produce a grade certificate, they have to produce the actual marks also otherwise only the minimum marks applicable to the grades in the eligible subjects (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry) will be taken into account. For minimum eligibility, rounding of marks and normalized marks will also not be considered. Improvement marks will also not be considered. Candidates should have a valid score of marks obtained in JEE main 2021 examination.
- For Lateral Entry (Direct 2nd Year ) B.Tech Program : Candidates who have passed Diploma in Handloom Technology / Handloom & Textile Technology / Textile Technology / B.Sc. with an ancillary subject of Mathematics at B.Sc. level or studied Mathematics at +2 level or any equivalent Diploma as prescribed by Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Tamilnadu are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have secured a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in Diploma/B.Sc. Degrees are eligible to apply.
IIHT Salem B.Tech Handloom and Textile Technology Admission 2021 Applications Process
- Application form can be downloaded from the website www.iihtsalem.edu.in
- Duly filled application along with the required documents should reach the Indian Institute of Handloom Technology, Salem on or before 04th September 2021
- Applications received after the due dates are liable for rejection without notice.
- The admission will be based on the merit of rank obtained by the candidates in JEE Main 2021.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website