> IIHMR University PhD Admissions 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
IIHMR University PhD Admissions 2019, Dates, Eligibility, Application
phd admission 2019
IIHMR University Jaipur Admission Announcement PhD Program 2019
IIHMR University PhD admission 2019 – Indian Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR), Jaipur invites application for admission to the Doctoral of Philosophy (PhD) Program for the academic year 2019-20
Also See : Admission Notification
IIHMR University, Jaipur
- The IIHMR University has been accorded approval by the UGC vide. IIHMR University has started offering a full-fledged PhD Program since 2014 added to its existing postgraduate program.
Also See : Phd Admissions
Objectives of the Program
- The PhD Program broadly aims at building and strengthening research capacity in three broad thrust areas of IIHMR.
Duration of the Program
- The minimum program duration is three years including period of registration. Registration in PhD is subject to passing qualifying exam which will be based on the course work in the first year of the program.
PhD Program Offered
- PhD Program area of Hospital, Health, Pharmaceutical, Development Studies and related areas.
- Total No. of Seats: 30
- Health & Hospital – 24 Seats
- Pharmaceutical – 04 Seats
- Development Studies – 02 Seats
IIHMR University PhD admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 25th January 2019
- Date of IRAT & Personal Interview: 01st & 02nd February 2019
- Commencement of Session: 06th April 2019
Eligibility Criteria for IIHMR University PhD admission 2019
- An applicant possessing the qualifications in appropriate areas and fulfilling the eligibility criteria as prescribed below, shall be eligible for admission to PhD Program in the respective subject.
- Applicants for admission to the PhD Program shall have a Master’s degree in the appropriate discipline of any recognized University/Institute or equivalent, with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate (of all the years/ semesters) where marks are awarded or minimum equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) as defined by AICTE/UGC or any other competent body as the case may be.
- In case of PGDBM an AIU equivalence to MBA is essential.
- A relaxation of 5% or equivalent grade point in the minimum eligibility shall be applicable to the applicant belonging to the categories of SC/ ST/ OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and Differently Abled persons or categories decided by UGC or those who had obtained their Master’s Degree prior to l9th September 1991
- The eligibility marks of 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based only on the qualifying marks without including the grace marks procedure.
- Candidates who have cleared the M.Phil. Course work with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade B in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in point scale wherever grading system is followed) and successfully completing MPhil degree shall be eligible to proceed to do research work leading to the PhD Degree in the same Institution in an integrated program.
- A relaxation of 5% or equivalent grade point in the minimum eligibility shall be allowed to the applicant belonging to the categories of SC/ ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) and Differently Abled persons or categories decided by UGC.
- The eligibility marks of 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based only on the qualifying marks without including the grace mark procedures.
Eligibility for Part-time Research Scholar
- In addition to the educational qualifications mentioned at 4. 1(i) and (ii) the applicant shall prove the following to the satisfaction of the DRC (Departmental Research Committee):
- Permission of the employer in writing to the candidate, to pursue Ph. D programme along with his/her regular duties in the organization he/ she is employed.
- Availability of all facilities for pursuing research at the candidate’s parent organization / place of work, in the chosen field of research.
Selection Procedure for IIHMR University PhD admission 2019
- The admission process will include three steps: screening of applications, IIHMR Research Aptitude Test (IRAT) and personal interview.
IIHMR Research Aptitude Test (IRAT)
- The IIHMR University will conduct a qualifying test after screening of applications and short-listing candidates. IRAT will be a written test consisting of multiple-choice questions from English language proficiency, reasoning, basic quantitative analysis and research aptitude. The Test will be conducted at IIHMR University, Jaipur on the date that will be communicated separately.
Exemption from IRAT:
- The following categories will be exempted from the written IRAT: UGC CSIR qualified JRF & NET, SLET, GATE and Teacher Research Fellowship holder and have passed M Phil programme in relevant subjects.
- Personal interview will be conducted on the day of IRAT or next day after IRAT at the IIHMR University, Jaipur. All categories of candidates will be required to appear in the Pl.
- At the time of interview, the candidates are required to discuss their research interest/area through a presentation.
- The program follows the semester system. There will be 6 semesters spread over the period of three years, with two semesters in each year. Each semester will be equivalent to one term. The PhD Program consists of two phases.
IIHMR University PhD admission 2019 Application Process
- Applicant can apply online through website www.forms.iihmr.org or download the application from Website www.iihmr.edu.in.
- Application must be sent along with a DD for Rs.1000/-. The duly filled in application form along with all the required documents may be submitted to the Dean, Research, IIHMR, 1, Prabhu Dayal Marg, Sanganer Airport, Jaipur-302029.
Late Fee Fine
- Fee for each semester may be accepted with late fee fine of Rs. 100 per day (Maximum for 60 days)
Mode of Payment
- Fees can be paid through DD/RTGS/NEFT and should be paid in favour of “IIHMR UNIVERSITY’ payable at Jaipur