|PhD Buzz: Join the VIP Club for Instant Updates on Admissions and Entrance Exams!|
Indian Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR) Jaipur announces Admission to PhD Program 2023, Apply now
IIHMR Jaipur PhD Admission 2023 – Indian Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR) University, Jaipur invites application for admission to the Doctoral of Philosophy (PhD) Programs for the academic year 2023.
IIHMR University PhD Admission 2023
- Last date for submission of the Application Form : March 07, 2023
- IRAT & Personal Interview: March 25- 26, 2023
- Commencement of Session : April 22, 2023
- Master’s degree in the appropriate discipline of any recognized University/Institute or equivalent, with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate (of all the years/ semesters) where marks are awarded, or minimum equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) as defined by AICTE/UGC or any other competent body as the case may be. In case of PGDHM/PGDBM/PGDM/PGDRM/PGDPM, an AIU equivalence to MBA is essential.
- A relaxation of 5% or equivalent grade point in the minimum eligibility shall be applicable to the applicant belonging to the categories of SC/ ST/ OBC (Non Creamy Layer) and Differently abled persons or categories decided by UGC or those who had obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September, 1991.The eligibility marks of 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based only on the qualifying marks without including the grace marks procedure.
- Candidates who have cleared the MPhil course work with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade B in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in point scale wherever grading system is followed) and successfully completing MPhil degree shall be eligible to proceed to do research work leading to the Ph.D. Degree in the same Institution in an integrated programme.
- A relaxation of 5% or equivalent grade point in the minimum eligibility shall be allowed to the applicant belonging to the categories of SC/ ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and Differently abled persons or categories decided by UGC.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.iihmr.edu.in
- Kindly fill the complete details and you will get a login id and password.
- The candidates desirous to seek admission are required to apply online. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Application fee : Rs. 2000/-
- Mode of Payment : Online Through Debit card/Credit card/ Net Banking
- The admission process includes three steps: screening of applications, IIHMR Research Aptitude Test (IRAT) and personal interview.
IIHMR Research Aptitude Test (IRAT):
- The IIHMR University IRAT shall be of qualifying nature with qualifying marks as 50%. The syllabus for the entrance test shall consist of 50% of research methodology and 50% subject specific (including English language proficiency, reasoning, basic quantitative analysis, and research aptitude). The paper shall consist of 100 objective type multiple choice questions.
- Qualified candidates shall be called for interview/viva-voce before the Departmental Research Committee to discuss their research interest / area and give a presentation on the same.
- The interview / viva-voce shall also consider the following aspects —
- The candidate possesses the competence for proposed research
- The research work can be suitably undertaken at the Institution/ Schools/ Research
- The proposed area of research can contribute to new / additional
- All candidates who qualify UGC- NET (including JRF/ UGC-CSIR NET including JRF/ SLET/Teachers fellowship holders) and those who have passed MPhil programme shall be exempted from Ph.D. Entrance test and will be called for interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- PhD Admission and Entrance Exam Notifications 2023
- Admission Notification and Dates 2023
- Top PhD Entrance Exams in India