IIHMR Jaipur Admission Notice for Master of Public Health (MPH) 2019
IIHMR Jaipur MPH Admission 2019 – Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR), Jaipur has invited applications for admission to Master of Public Health (MPH) Course for Academic Year 2019
MPH Program Overview
- The Master of Public Health Degree Program is two-years long. The coursework includes on-campus and online classes, a capstone exercise, and a practicum experience, all cumulatively totaling 80 credits. On-campus courses will begin at IIHMR Jaipur
- The Students will travel to Baltimore, Maryland, for a 2-week winter session at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, USA. The MPH Program 2019-21 (cohort-5) will commence in October 2019
- The Program combines the JHSPH’s excellence in Public Health education with the IIHMR’s expertise in Health Management Research in South Asia. These strengths are clearly visible in the design of this exciting program.
- The full-time Master of Public Health degree program will consist of 1 year of didactic coursework plus 1 year of practical training
IIHMR Jaipur MPH Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Send completed Pre screening questionnaire with updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org by: 31st May 2019
- Submit the completed online applications through SOPHAS portal by: 01st July 2019
- MPH orientation at IIHMR University, Jaipur: October 2019
- MPH orientation and problem solving in Public Health course in Baltimore, USA: January 2020
Eligibility Criteria for IIHMR Jaipur MPH Admission 2019
The candidates interested in the MPH program should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- A Bachelor degree
- A minimum of 2 years of full-time health- related experience beyond the Bachelor’s/Master’s degree. (Work experience is waived for Ph.D. and M.B.B.S graduates)
- Prior college-level mathematics courses; prior college-level biology course plus another health-related course
- Demonstrated English proficiency through prior degree, TOEFL or IELTS
- Demonstrated quantitative and verbal skills through GRE, MCAT, LSAT, or GMAT. (Applicants with degrees beyond the Bachelor’s may request a waiver of standardized test scores if they are other sources of quantitative abilities)
IIHMR MPH Admission 2019 Application Process
- Applicants seeking admission to the MPH program must go through a pre screening process, and need to be pre-approved by IIHMR before they apply. Applicants who wish to apply for the MPH program should follow the steps given below:
- STEP 1: Candidate should download a pre-screening questionnaire and send the completely filled pre-screening questionnaire along with updated CV/resume for pre-approval to email@example.com by May 31, 2019.
- STEP 2: A confirmation mail will be sent to each candidate after receipt of the materials in STEP 1. Then a pre-approval email for the application will be sent to the candidate by IIHMR University, followed by another email from JHSPH with an invitation to complete the online MPH application through SOPHAS (Schools of Public Health Application System) http://sophas.org/program-finder/ In order to be considered for admission, the candidate has to submit the completed application (fully submitted application along with the application fee of US $ 135) by JULY 01, 2019.
Please visit the website (https://www.jhsph.edu/admissions/international-students/) for more information.
Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR) Jaipur
1, Prabhu Dayal Marg, Sanganer Airport, Jaipur-302011, (Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health), Website: www.mph.iihmr.edu.in