IIHMR Jaipur announces Admission to Master of Public Health (MPH) Program 2020
IIHMR Jaipur MPH Admission 2020 – Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR), Jaipur has invited applications for admission to Master of Public Health (MPH) Course for the Academic Year 2020.
MPH Program Overview
- The Master of Public Health Degree Program is two-years long. The coursework includes on-campus and online classes, a capstone exercise, and a practicum experience, all cumulatively totaling 80 credits. On-campus courses will begin at IIHMR Jaipur
- The Students will travel to Baltimore, Maryland, for a 2-week winter session at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, USA. The MPH Program 2020-22 will commence in October 2019
- The Program combines the JHSPH’s excellence in Public Health education with the IIHMR’s expertise in Health Management Research in South Asia. These strengths are clearly visible in the design of this exciting program.
- The full-time Master of Public Health degree program will consist of 1 year of didactic coursework plus 1 year of practical training
Important Dates for IIHMR Jaipur MPH Admission 2020
- Send completed Pre Screening questionnaire with updated CV at email@example.com in latest by: 10th May 2020
- Submit the completed online application through SOPHAS portal by: 01st June 2020
- MPH orientation at IIHMR University, Jaipur: October 2020
- MPH orientation and Problem Solving in Public Health course in Baltimore, USA: January 2021
Eligibility Criteria for IIHMR Jaipur MPH Admission 2020
- Interested individuals from India or surrounding low- and middle-income countries must have:
- A Bachelor degree.
- A minimum of 2 years of full-time health- related experience beyond the Bachelor’s/Master’s degree. (Work experience is waived for Ph.D. and M.B.B.S graduates.)
- Prior college-level mathematics courses; prior college-level biology course plus another health-related course.
- Demonstrated English proficiency through prior degree, TOEFL or IELTS.
- Demonstrated quantitative and verbal skills through GRE, MCAT, LSAT, or GMAT. (Applicants with degrees beyond the Bachelor’s may request a waiver of standardized test scores if they are other sources of quantitative abilities.)
IIHMR Jaipur MPH Admission 2020 Application Process
- Applicants seeking admission to the MPH program must go through a pre screening process, and need to be pre-approved by IIHMR before they apply. Applicants who wish to apply for the MPH program should follow the steps given below:
- STEP 1: Candidate should download a pre-screening questionnaire and send the completely filled pre-screening questionnaire along with updated CV/resume for pre-approval to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 10, 2020.
- STEP 2: A confirmation mail will be sent to each candidate after receipt of the materials in STEP 1. Then a pre-approval email for the application will be sent to the candidate by IIHMR University, followed by another email from JHSPH with an invitation to complete the online MPH application through SOPHAS (Schools of Public Health Application System) http://sophas.org/program-finder/ In order to be considered for admission, the candidate has to submit the completed application (fully submitted application along with the application fee of US $ 135) by June 01, 2020.
For more information, please visit the website https://mph.iihmr.edu.in
Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR) Jaipur
Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR) 1, Prabhu Dayal Marg, Sanganer Airport, Jaipur-302011, (Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health), Phone No.: +91-141-3924700, 2791431-32, Mobile: +91- 8890627155, Email id: email@example.com, Website: www.iihmr.edu.in