Indian Institute of Foreign Trade New Delhi announces Admission to PhD Program 2023, Apply now
IIFT PhD Admission 2023 – Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi invites applications for its Full time and Part-time PhD Program in Management and Full-time PhD program in Economics for the academic year 2023-24.
IIFT PhD Admission 2023
- Last date for submission of online Application and Statement of Purpose : 31st May 2023
- Availability of admit cards for the offline Entrance Examination : 11thJune 2023
- Entrance Examination (offline) : 18th June 2023
- Declaration of Result of the Entrance Examination : Fourth week of June 2023
- Personal Interview : Second week of July 2023
- Declaration of Final Results : 3rd / 4th week of July 2023
- Commencement of the Ph.D. Programme : Second week of August 2023
- The eligibility criteria for applying in IIFT‟s PhD program are the following:
- Master’s degree/M.Phil. degree in any discipline (including IIFT MPIB) from a recognized university with at least 55% marks (or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in aggregate.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50% may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ ST/OBC(NCL)/differently abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the University Grants Commission (UGC) from time to time.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50% may also be allowed to those who had obtained their Master’s degree.
- In case of Part Time Program: A minimum of three (3) years experience is required for the candidate from industry and one year experience is required for the candidate from teaching.
- Candidates who are in the final year of the Master’s degree are also eligible to apply.
- Overseas candidates who are having Master’s/M.Phil. Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 55% marks or CGPA equivalent to B Plus in aggregate can apply only for IIFT’s full time PhD Program.
- Minimum knowledge of spoken and written English is essential.
- There is no scholarship, residential / hostel facility available for overseas scholars in the Institute.
- Application Form and Brochure for the Ph.D. Program (Economics & Management) 2023 can be downloaded from the website www.iift.edu.
- Candidates applying for both Full Time and Part Time Ph.D. Program need to fill in the application form online and submit the same along with application fee latest by 4th week of May 2023
- For Other candidates – Rs.2,500/-
- For SC/ST/PwD candidates – Rs. 1,250/-
- For Foreign Nationals – US$120/ Rs.8,500
- Selection will be based on written test and interview
- For Full-time Ph.D. Scholar – An amount of Rs.8,000/- is being offered by the Institute in the form of fellowship to a few of the selected candidates during the first two years of doctoral work.
- The amount is subject to revision by the Institute.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website