CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology Hyderabad announces Admission to PhD Program 2023, Apply now
IICT CSIR Hyderabad PhD Admission 2023 – CSIR-IICT invites online applications from highly talented research oriented candidates to join as Research Fellow for PhD Programme in the areas of (i) Chemical/ Physical Sciences (ii) Biological Sciences and (iii) Engineering Sciences for the academic year 2023
IICT CSIR Hyderabad PhD Admission 2023
Area of Research
- Organic Chemistry/ Medicinal Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry/ Molecular Modelling/Computational Chemistry
- Inorganic & Physical Chemistry/Catalysis/ Polymers & Functional Materials
- Biology/ Chemical Biology/ Bioinformatics & Pharmacology
- Biochemical Engineering and Environmental Sciences & Engineering
- Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form is December 18, 2022
- PhD Program in Science (Chemical/ Physical/ Biological Sciences/Pharmacology): M.Sc./ M.Pharm or equivalent degree in Chemistry (Organic/Inorganic/ Physical/Analytical/Medicinal and Polymers): Biology/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Environmental/ Genetic/ Zoology/ Physics or Allied Sciences with a Valid fellowship in CSIR/UGC NET JRF examination, or a valid DST-INSPIRE/ICMR/DBT Fellowship for PhD Program.
- PhD Program in Engineering: ME/M.Tech or equivalent degree in Chemical Engineering/Biochemical Engineering/ Environmental Engineering/Biotechnology with a valid PhD Fellowship (CSIR/UGC-JRF OR any other National Fellowship) are eligible to apply for PhD Program.
- Note: Candidates who have passed CSIR-UGC-NET examination, under the “Lectureship category” are NOT eligible.
- Interested candidates may send their bio data along with Award letter to firstname.lastname@example.org/ submit the application online https://www.iict.res.in
- Contact at AAU office for further Information: 040-27191619/040-27191623
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website