Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT), Mumbai announces Admission to PhD (Tech and Science) Program 2023, Apply now
ICT Mumbai PhD Admission 2023 – Online applications are invited for the following PhD. (Tech.) and PhD. (Science) Programmes at ICT Mumbai, ICT-IOC Bhubaneswar and ICT Marathwada Jalna Campuses for the academic session 2023-24
- Bioprocess Technology ; Chemical Engineering; Dyestuff Technology; Fibers and Textiles processing technology; Food biotechnology; Food Engineering and Technology; Green Technology; Nanotechnology; Oils, Oleochemicals and Surfactants Technology; Perfumery and Flavours Technology; in Pharmacy (Pharmacutics, Pharmacology, Pharmcognosy and Pharmaceutical Chemistry); (Pharmaceutical Technology); Polymer Engineering and Technology; Surface Coating Technology; Plastic Engineering; Civil Engineering; Electrical Engineering; Electronics Engineering; Mechanical Engineering; Petrochemical Engineering; Doctor of Philosophy (Science) Biochemistry; Doctor of Philosophy (Science) Biotechnology; Doctor of Philosophy (Science) Chemistry; Doctor of Philosophy (Science) Food Science; Doctor of Philosophy (Science) Mathematics; Doctor of Philosophy (Science) Physics; Doctor of Philosophy (Science) Textile Chemistry
- Online application forms will be available from 01st June 2023
- Last date of submitting online application is 15th July 2023
- PhD degree requirements is to have a master’s degree or an MPhil with a minimum aggregate score of 55%. PhD admission is based on PhD entrance exams. CSIR UGC NET, UGC NET, IIT JAM, NPAT are the top PhD entrance exams.
- Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai invites applications from eligible candidates for admission in various programmes. The method of admission will be Course Admission. The examination will be conducted through Offline mode at Regional level.
- After compilation of all the procedures, the candidates will be posted at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400070, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India 751013 and Marathwada, Maharashtra 415613, India 415613.
- Please refer to section 3.4 in the Admission handbook 2023-2024 (Page No. 188-196) for eligibility criteria and other related information regarding all the abovementioned programs. Admission Handbook is available on www.ictmumbai.edu.in
- Fees for submission of a single form for a particular programme at ICT is Rs. 1000/- for Open category students and Rs. 500/- for Reserved category students
- Fees for reserved candidates is applicable for candidates from state of Maharashtra only. Payment of this fee should be made online (extra online charges may apply)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Top PhD Entrance Exams in India
- PhD Admission and Entrance Exam Notifications 2023
- Admission Notification and Dates 2023