Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC) Bhubaneswar announces Admission to Master of Public Health (MPH) Program 2020
ICMR-RMRC Bhubaneswar MPH Admission 2020 – Applications are invited for admission into the 2-years full time Master of Public Health (MPH) Program for the academic session 2020-21.
ICMR-RMRC Bhubaneswar MPH Admission 2020 Important Dates
Start Date for Application form
20th October 2020
Last Date for Application form
05th November 2020
Eligibility Criteria for ICMR-RMRC Bhubaneswar MPH Admission 2020
- Passed Bachelor degree holders of any institute/University recognised by the UGC having secured at least 50% of marks for General & 45% marks for SC/ST Candidates in the relevant subject, such as Medicine, AYUSH, Dental Science, Allied Medical & Health Sciences, Veterinary Sciences, Nursing, Epidemiology, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Population Sciences/ Studies, Statistics, Biostatistics, Demography, Life Sciences, Social Sciences, Social Work, Public Health Engineering, Nutrition, Home Science, Community Sciences, Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, Economics, Management and Law.
- Students appearing in the final degree examination can make a provisional application pending publication of results subject to meeting minimum eligibility requirements at the time of interview. Internship, if required for the course, needs to be completed before admission.
- Admission to the course is based on the combined result of an online/offline written test and interview.
ICMR-RMRC Bhubaneswar MPH Admission 2020 Application process
- Prescribed application form can be downloaded from the institute’s Website: www.rmrcbbsr.gov.in & www.icmr.nic.in.
- The prescribed application format in the Website should only be used as an application form. Any other form will not be considered.
- Application is to be submitted along with the application fee of Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only) by means of demand draft drawn in any nationalized bank in favour of the “Director, RMRC” payable at Bhubaneswar. Application without the application fee will not be considered.
- Duly filled in application form with necessary documents and original draft should be sent to “The Director, ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre, Chandrasekharpur, S. E. Rly. Project P.O., Bhubaneswar, Odisha, PIN-751023”, superscribing “Application for MPH” on the top of the cover.
- The completed application form with enclosures & original draft can also be submitted in the drop box available at the Reception Counter of RMRC up to the last date during the office hour.
For General candidates
For SC/ST candidates
Mode of payment
Through online or offline mode.
A selection committee constituted by Director, ICMR-RMRC, Bhubaneswar will select the candidate based on following
- Review of application form
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website