ICMR NIN announces Admission to Post Graduate Certificate Course in Nutrition for Session 2022
ICMR NIN PG Certificate Course in Nutrition Admission – ICMR-Indian Council of Medical Research NIN-National Institute of Nutrition invites application for Admission to Post Graduate Certificate Course in Nutrition (PGCCN) (Duration – 03.01.2022 to 18.03.2022) for the academic year 2022
ICMR NIN PG Certificate Course in Nutrition Admission Dates 2022
- Last date for Receipt of applications : 22nd November 2021
ICMR NIN PG Certificate Course in Nutrition Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A Master’s Degree in Life Sciences (Biochemistry/ Physiology/ Food & Nutrition/ Dietetics/ Biology/ Zoology)/ Biomedical Sciences. OR
- A basic degree in Medicine (MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/BHMS/BPT/BUMS/Bachelor of Naturopathy/ Pharmacy & Allied Sciences)
- Age Limit: Below 50 years
ICMR NIN PG Certificate Course in Nutrition Admission Application Process 2022
- Application form to be downloaded from the website (www.nin.res.in)
- Submitted in person / post/courier along with (ii) registration fee and (iii) other enclosures (photocopies of qualifying examination) so as to reach before the last date (22.11.2021) to: Dr. M. Maheshwar, Scientist-E & HoD, ET Division, National Institute of Nutrition, Tarnaka, Hyderabad – 500 007.
- Registration fee : Rs.1,000/-
- Mode of Payment : DD in favour of The Director, NIN, Hyderabad on any Nationalized Bank
- Selection of Candidates : Preference would be given to professionals and employees who are working in the field of Health and Nutrition benefiting various communities.
- The Director has the right to accept/ reject any application without assigning any reason (s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
- No stipend will be paid for both in-service and private candidates.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website