ICFAI University Sikkim announces Master in Travel and Tourism Management (MTTM) Admission 2022
ICFAI University Sikkim MTTM Admission 2022 – ICFAI University, Sikkim invites application for admission to a 2-year Master in Travel & Tourism Management (MTTM) Program for the academic session 2022-23 classes will commence from August 30, 2022 at School of Hospitality & Tourism. Interested candidates can submit duly filled in online application form along with admission fee and relevant documents to the university on or before August 20, 2022.
ICFAI University Sikkim MTTM Admission 2022
- Last date for submission of duly completed Application Form along with Admission Fees & release of Provisional Admission Letters : 20th August 2022
- Registration with scrutiny of original certificates & Payment of First Semester Fee : 24th August 2022
- Commencement of Classes : 29th August 2022
Eligibility Criteria for ICFAI University Sikkim MTTM Admission 2022
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with 50% and above aggregate marks.
- Students qualifying for a Bachelor degree in Hotel Management (BHM) or Bachelor of Travel and Tourism Management (BTTM) with a minimum aggregate of 50% and above will be an added advantage.
- Final year students awaiting results can also apply.
- Applicants can apply online (https://www.iusikkim.edu.in/Online-registration.html) by filling up the Application Form and make payment towards online Registration charges by using Credit/Debit Card (Visa/Mastercard/Citibank Card) or Internet banking option using secure internet payment gateway
- Candidates can download the application form from the website: https://www.iusikkim.edu.in/MTTM.html
- Fill the Application Form in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Make a Demand Draft for Rs. 3000 as applicable for the program applied for, towards admission fee drawn in favor of The ICFAI University, Sikkim-Fee Collection A/c payable at Gangtok.
- The completed application form should be submitted physically or sent at the address – The Admissions Officer, The ICFAI University Sikkim, Ranka Road, Lower Sichey, Gangtok (Sikkim) – 737101. Email: [email protected]
- The selection of applicants into the UG/PG programs of the University is subject to fulfillment of the eligibility criteria made through screening of the applications.
- Due weightage is given to academic distinction, honors and awards in sports, cultural events, extra-curricular activities viz debates, quizzes and adventure sports.
- All applicants meeting the selection criteria will be given a provisional admission subject to verification of the documents at the time of registration and payment of fee.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications 2022
- Hotel Management Courses – Entrance Exams after 12th, 10th
- Hotel Management Admission 2022