ICFAI University Sikkim announces Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Admission 2021
ICFAI University Sikkim BBA Admission 2021 – ICFAI University, Sikkim invites application for admission to full-time Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Program for the academic session beginning in August 2021. Apply online till August 20, 2021.
All applicants who meet the eligibility criteria specified for the program and have studied in English medium in their qualifying examination are eligible to apply.
ICFAI University Sikkim BBA Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date for submission of duly completed Application Form along with Admission Fees & release of Provisional Admission Letters :- 20the August 2021
- Registration with scrutiny of original certificates & Payment of First Semester Fee :- 25th August 2021
- Commencement of Classes :- 30th August 2021
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) : 3 years
Eligibility Criteria for ICFAI University Sikkim BBA Admission 2021
- Pass in 10+2 with aggregate of 50% and above (any discipline).
- Final year students awaiting results can also apply.
ICFAI University Sikkim BBA Admission 2021 Application Process
- Applicants can apply online (https://www.iusikkim.edu.in/Online-registration.html) by filling up the Application Form and make payment towards online Registration charges by using Credit/Debit Card (Visa/Mastercard/Citibank Card) or Internet banking option using secure internet payment gateway
- Candidates can download the application form from the website: www.iusikkim.edu.in/BBA.html
- Fill the Application Form in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Make a Demand Draft for Rs. 3000 as applicable for the program applied for, towards admission fee drawn in favor of The ICFAI University, Sikkim-Fee Collection A/c payable at Gangtok.
- The completed application form should be submitted physically or sent at the address – The Admissions Officer, The ICFAI University Sikkim, Ranka Road, Lower Sichey, Gangtok (Sikkim) – 737101. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The selection of applicants into the UG/PG programs of the University is subject to fulfilment of the eligibility criteria made through screening of the applications.
- Due weightage is given to academic distinction, honors and awards in sports, cultural events, extra-curricular activities viz debates, quizzes and adventure sports.
- All applicants meeting the selection criteria will be given a provisional admission subject to verification of the documents at the time of registration and payment of fee.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website