ICFAI University Jaipur announces Admission to PhD in Management Program 2021
ICFAI University Jaipur PhD Admission 2021 – ICFAI University Jaipur invites application for admission to Full-time and Part-time PhD Program in Management for the academic session 2021
The application form can be submitted in a prescribed format on or before July 26, 2021. Read on for more details on ICFAI University Jaipur PhD Admission 2021.
- Minimum Period – 3 years; Maximum Period – 6 years
ICFAI University Jaipur PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date for submission of completed Application Form: July 26, 2021
- Interview and Admission Decision: July 26-30, 2021
- Registration: July 30, 2021
- Commencement of Classes: August 02, 2021
Eligibility Criteria for ICFAI University Jaipur PhD Admission 2021
- A Master’s degree or professional degree declared equivalent to Master’s degree by relevant statutory bodies in management or allied subjects (e.g. Economics, Commerce, Public Administration etc.) with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade “B” in the UGC 7 point scale. OR
- M. Phil. Degree (in the concerned or an allied subject in which the student plans to pursue Ph.D. Program) with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade “B” in the UGC 7 point scale.
ICFAI University Jaipur PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Students interested can apply by any one of the following methods:
- Online Application: Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.iujaipur.edu.in and make payment of Rs. 500 towards the cost using Credit / Debit Card (Visa / Master Card / Internet Banking) through secure internet payment gateway.
- Applicants applying online should upload their passport size color photograph while filling the Online Application. The Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
- Download of Application Form: Applicants can fill their details online and download the Application Form from www.iujaipur.edu.in and send it to the Admissions Office along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 500 towards the cost of the application in favor of “The ICFAI University, Jaipur – Fee Collection A/c” payable at Jaipur.
- Submission the Application Form: Applicants can fill in the application form and send it to the Admissions Office. The completed Application Form for Admission may be sent to – The ICFAI University, Jaipur, Jamdoli, Agra Road, Jaipur-302031, Rajasthan
- The selection of applicants into the programs is made through application and interview.
- While evaluating students for admission, due weightage is given to academic distinction, awards in sports/cultural events, debates, quizzes and other extra / co-curricular activities.
- The applicants will have to go through a personal interview at the ICFAI University, Jaipur campus.
- Original certificates and Domicile certificates should be produced for verification at the time of interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website