|PhD Buzz: Join the VIP Club for Instant Updates on Admissions and Entrance Exams!|
ICFAI University Jaipur announces admission to PhD in Management/ Engineering/ Sciences Program for Session 2022, Apply now
ICFAI University Jaipur PhD Admission – ICFAI University Jaipur invites application for admission to Full-time/Part-time PhD Program in Management/Engineering/Sciences for the academic session 2022.
The application form can be submitted in a prescribed format on or before July 29, 2022. Read on for more details on ICFAI University Jaipur PhD Admission 2022.
- Minimum Period – 3 years; Maximum Period – 6 years
ICFAI University Jaipur PhD Admission Dates 2022
- Last Date for submission of completed Application Form: July 29, 2022
- Interview and Admission Decision: August 5, 2022
- Registration : August 16, 2022
- Commencement of Classes: August 17, 2022
ICFAI University Jaipur PhD Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent CGPA along with UGC-NET / SLET / ICFAI University Jaipur Entrance Examination as per the UGC guidelines.
- Final year students applying for the programs are required to complete their examinations including practical examinations / viva, assignments before August 16, 2022. Such applicants will have to produce a certificate at the time of admission. The admission of applicants will, however, remain provisional until they produce mark-sheets establishing their eligibility. The last date for submitting the proof of eligibility is August 26, 2022, failing which the provisional admission will automatically stand cancelled.
ICFAI University Jaipur PhD Admission Application Process
- Students interested can apply by any one of the following methods:
- Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.iujaipur.edu.in and make payment of Rs. 500 towards the cost using Credit / Debit Card (Visa / Master Card / Internet Banking) through secure internet payment gateway. Applicants applying online should upload their passport size color photograph while filling the Online Application. The Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
Download of Application Form
- Applicants can fill their details online and download the Application Form from www.iujaipur.edu.in and send it to the Admissions Office along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 500 towards the cost of the application in favor of The ICFAI University, Jaipur – Fee Collection A/c payable at Jaipur.
- Applicants can fill in the application form and send it to the Admissions Office.
- The ICFAI University, Jaipur, Jamdoli, Agra Road, Jaipur – 302031, Rajasthan.
- The selection of applicants into the programs is made through application and interview. While evaluating students for admission, due weightage is given to academic distinction, awards in sports/cultural events, debates, quizzes and other extra / co-curricular activities.
- Interview : The applicants will have to go through a personal interview at the ICFAI University, Jaipur campus. This is to determine the students’ attitude and motivation to pursue the program.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website