ICFAI University Jaipur announces Admission to PhD Program 2019
ICFAI University PhD Admission 2019 – ICFAI University Jaipur invites application for the admission to Full time and Part time PhD Program for the academic session 2019.
- Minimum (3yrs), Maximum (6yrs)
Also See: PhD Admission 2019
ICFAI University PhD Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date for submission of application form: 29th June 2019
- Interview and admission Decision: May-July 2019
- Registration & Commencement of Program: 01st August 2019
- Commencement of Classes: 02nd August 2019
Eligibility for ICFAI University PhD Admission 2019
- A Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with a least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC’s 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed)
- Final year students applying for the programs are required to complete their examinations including practical examinations/viva assignments before August 01, 2019. Such applicants will have to produce a certificate to that effect at the time of admission. The admission of applicants will, however, remain provisional until they produce mark-sheets establishing their eligibility. The last date for submitting the proof of eligibility is September 17, 2019, failing which the provisional admission will automatically stand cancelled.
- The selection of applicants into the programs is made through application and interview. While evaluating students for admission, due weightage is given to academic distinction, awards in sports/cultural events, debates, quizzes and other extra / co-curricular activities.
Also See: Latest Entrance Exam 2019
- The applicants will have to go through a personal interview at the ICFAI University, Jaipur campus. This is to determine the students’ attitude and motivation to pursue the program. Original certificates and Domicile certificate should be produced for verification at the time of interview. The original certificates will be returned after verification.
- The admission decision will be communicated after the interview process. All the selected students will be required to pay the admission fee at the time of the interview.
- There shall be a special provision for admission of students belonging to the State of Rajasthan in any course of the ICFAI University, Jaipur or in a constituent college within the State of Rajasthan, which shall not be less than 25 (twenty-five) percent of seats in each course/discipline subject to the students meeting the minimum eligibility requirements referred as above.
Also See: Admission Notification and Dates 2019
ICFAI University PhD Admission 2019 Application Process
Students interested can apply by any one of the following methods:
- Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available atwww.iujaipur.edu.in and make payment of Rs. 500 towards the cost using Credit / Debit Card (Visa / Master Card / Internet Banking) through secure internet payment gateway. Applicants applying online should upload their passport size color photograph while filling the Online Application. The Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
Download of Application Form
- Applicants can fill their details online and download the Application Form from www.iujaipur.edu.in and send it to the Admissions Office along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 500 towards the cost of the application in favor of “The ICFAI University, Jaipur – Fee Collection A/c” payable at Jaipur.
Fill the Application Form
- Applicants can fill in the application form and send it to the Admissions Office.
Total Program Fee (Excluding admission Fee & Caution Deposit)
- Domicile: Rs. 2, 10,000/-
- Non-Domicile: Rs. 2, 40,000/-
For more information please visit the official website
Jaipur, Agra Road, Jamdoli, Near Cambay Golf Resort, Jaipur – 302031, Rajasthan. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.iujaipur.edu.in.Ph: 0141-5144466 / 5129388.