ICFAI University Nagaland announces Admission to PhD Program for Session 2021
ICFAI University Nagaland PhD Admission 2021 – ICFAI University, Nagaland invites application for the admission to PhD program in English for the academic session commencing in October 2021. Candidates can submit their applications on or before August 31, 2021 through online or offline mode.
Check the post below for more info on ICFAI University Nagaland PhD Admission 2021.
ICFAI University Nagaland PhD Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date for submission of Completed Application Form :- 31st August 2021
- Test/ Interview :- 15th to 18th September 2021
- Last date for payment of Admission Fee :- 30th September 2021
- Payment of First Installment & Program Fee :- 09th October 2021
- Commencement of coursework :- 18th October 2021
Eligibility Criteria for ICFAI University Nagaland PhD Admission 2021
- The candidates must possess a Master’s degree in Management/Commerce/ Economics from any institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- All candidates must pass with a minimum of 55% marks in Master’s degree or equivalent (for SC/ST/Differently Able candidates the minimum eligibility is 50%).
- Age limit: There is no age limit.
ICFAI University Nagaland PhD Admission 2021 Application Process
- Students interested can apply by any one of the following methods:
- Online Application : Eligible candidates can apply online at the official website https://www.iunagaland.edu.in/PhD.html
- Offline Application : Application form can also be downloaded from the official website
- Application Fee : Rs. 350/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online & offline mode
- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the entrance test and interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website