ICFAI University Nagaland announces Admission to PhD Program for Session 2023, Apply now
ICFAI University Nagaland PhD Admission 2023 – ICFAI University, Nagaland invites application for the admission to PhD program in English for the academic session commencing in January 2023. Candidates can submit their applications on or before November 15, 2022 through online or offline mode.
ICFAI University Nagaland PhD Admission 2023
- Last date for submission of Completed Application Form: November 15, 2022*
- Interview and Admission Decision: December 12-16, 2022*
- Last date for payment of Admission Fee: January 10, 2023*
- Commencement of Coursework: January 16, 2023*
- Payment of First Semester Fee: January 10, 2023*
Eligibility Criteria for ICFAI University Nagaland PhD Admission 2023
- The candidates must possess a Master’s degree in Management/Commerce/ Economics from any institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- All candidates must pass with a minimum of 55% marks in Master’s degree or equivalent (for SC/ST/Differently Able candidates the minimum eligibility is 50%).
- Age limit: There is no age limit.
- Students interested can apply by any one of the following methods:
- Online Application : Eligible candidates can apply online at the official website https://www.iunagaland.edu.in/PhD.html
- Offline Application : Application form can also be downloaded from the official website
- Application Fee : Rs. 350/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online & offline mode
- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the entrance test and interview.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website