ICFAI University Nagaland announces Admission to M.Phil Program in English 2019
ICFAI University Nagaland M.Phil Admission 2019 – The ICFAI University, Nagaland (Dimapur) Nagaland has invited application for admission to 2-year Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) in English Program for the academic year 2019-20
Also See : Admission Notifications
ICFAI University, Nagaland
- The ICFAI University, Nagaland has been established under the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University, Nagaland Act 2006 passed by the Legislative Assembly of Nagaland. The University has been notified under Notification No. HE/9-2/2004 (vol.1) Dated, 19-06-2008.
About the Program
- The Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) in English shall be awarded to those candidates who have successfully completed the prescribed course of study, and submitted a dissertation on the basis of original and independent research in a particular discipline/interdisciplinary area that makes a contribution to the advancement of knowledge.
- Every candidate who has been admitted to M.Phil Program shall undergo a coursework in the first semester. The program includes written examination for the course work. A candidate needs to secure minimum GPA of 5.5 on a 10 point scale to proceed with the research work.
Also See : M.Phil Admissions
ICFAI University Nagaland M.Phil Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last date for submission of Completed Application Form: 13th August 2019
- Test/ Interview: 16th to 23rd August 2019
- Last date for payment of Admission Fee: 31st August 2019
- Payment of First installment & Tuition fee: 16th September 2019
- Commencement of coursework: 03rd September 2019
- The M.Phil Program shall be for a minimum duration of two (2) consecutive semesters (one year), and a maximum of four (4) consecutive semesters (two years).
Eligibility Criteria for ICFAI University Nagaland M.Phil Admission 2019
- The Candidates must possess a Master’s. s degree in the respective discipline from any institution recognised by the University Grants Commission. All candidates must have a minimum score of 55% in the Master’s. s degree or equivalent on a grading scale (for SC/ST/ Differently Able candidate the minimum eligibility is 50%).
- The selection of the candidates shall be on the basis of the entrance test and interview. Applicants must submit, along with the application, a brief description (about 500 words) of their proposed topic of research.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have qualified UGC NET/ JRF, and the candidates with teaching experience in higher education; subject to fulfilling the entrance test eligibility criteria as determined by the respective dept.
- All regulations for the MPhil course are laid as per the UGC Regulations Act, 2016
- There is no age limit for the candidate
ICFAI University Nagaland M.Phil Admission 2019 Application Process
- The candidates are advised to read the guidelines carefully before completing the Application Form for admission https://iunagaland.edu.in/
- Please make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria before filling up the form.
- Fill the Application Form in Capital Letters.
- Provide all the available information under appropriate sections.
- Make sure to sign the Application Form.
- Retain a photocopy of the completed Application form.
- Cost of the Application material for UG Programs is Rs. 250.
- Cost of the Application material for PG and Doctoral Programs is Rs. 350.
Applicants have to enclose attested copies of the following certificates
- Birth Certificate
- Class X Admit Card, Mark Sheet and Certificate.
- Class XII / Degree Admit Card, Mark Sheet and Certificate (as may be applicable).
- ST Certificate.
- 2 recent passport size photos.
- Any other certificates pertaining to academic and other activities.
The ICFAI University Nagaland, 6th Mile, Sovima Village, Dimapur, Nagaland 797112 Contact No.: 8729880506, Email: email@example.com, Website www.iunagaland.edu.in