ICFAI University Jharkhand announces Admission to B.Tech Program 2023, Apply now
ICFAI University Jharkhand B.Tech Admission 2023 – ICFAI University, Jharkhand invites application for the admission into 4-year full time B.Tech and 3-years B.Tech (Lateral Entry) Program for the academic session 2023.
ICFAI University Jharkhand B.Tech Admission 2023
About the Program
- The B.Tech. Program is a four-year, eight-semester, full-time, campus based program. The Program provides cutting edge education to equip students with comprehensive and critical understanding in various branches of engineering.
- Students who passed a 3 year Diploma in Engineering are eligible for Lateral Entry (join 3rd semester of the program).
The following branches of Engineering are offered:
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Data Science & Artificial Intelligence
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Last Date for submission of Completed Application Form: July 21, 2023
- Interview from : July 24, 2023
- Admission Decision : July 31, 2023
- Last Date for Payment of Admission Fee : August 03, 2023
- Registration and payment of Semester Fee : August 07, 2023
- Commencement of regular classes : August 08, 2023
For B.Tech Program
- Pass in 10+2 with 45% aggregate or its equivalent with pass in each of the Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English subjects.
- The applicant should fulfill the minimum age requirements as prescribed by the respective board through which the applicant has appeared for the qualifying examination.
- Final year 10+2 students awaiting results can also apply.
For B.Tech (Lateral Entry) Program
- Pass in a 3 year Diploma in the respective branch of engineering with at least 45% marks in aggregate.
- Students in their final year of diploma may also apply.
- Students interested can apply by any one of the following methods:
- Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.iujharkhand.edu.in
- Applicants applying online should upload their passport size color photograph while filling the Online Application. The Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
Download of Application Form
- Applicants can fill their details online and download the Application Form from www.iujharkhand.edu.in
- And Send it to the Admissions Office along with the Demand Draft of Rs 500 towards the cost of the application in favor of “The ICFAI University, Jharkhand – Fee Collection A/c” payable at Ranchi.
Submission of Application Form
- The completed Application Form for Admission should be submitted at: Admissions Office Campus: The ICFAI University, Jharkhand, #2065, Daladali Chowk, Simalia, Near Ring Road, Ranchi – 835 222, Jharkhand.
- Application Fee : Rs. 500/-
- Mode of payment : Through online – using Credit / Debit Card (Visa / Master Card / Internet Banking) through secure internet payment gateway.
- The Demand Draft of Rs 500 towards the cost of the application in favor of “The ICFAI University, Jharkhand – Fee Collection A/c” payable at Ranchi
- The selection of applicants into the Program is made through screening of application and interview.
- While evaluating students for admission, due weightage is given to their academic distinction, awards in sports/cultural events, debates, quizzes and other extra co-curricular activities.
- Original certificates and Domicile certificates should be produced for verification at the time of payment of the first semester fee.
- The original certificates will be returned after verification. The admission decision will be communicated after the interview process.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website