ICFAI University Jharkhand announces Admission to Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Program 2021
ICFAI University Jharkhand BBA Admission 2021 – ICFAI University, Jharkhand invites applications for admissions to Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Program offered at ICFAI Education School for the academic session commencing in August 2021
Interested candidates can apply on or before July 26, 2021 through online mode. Read on for more details on ICFAI University Jharkhand BBA Admission 2021
About the Program
- The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Program is a 3 year full-time program offered by the University with a view to impart in-depth knowledge and broad understanding of the basics of management.
- The BBA Program focuses on various areas of management and prepares students for a professional career in management and also equips them to pursue MBA degree programs in due course.
ICFAI University Jharkhand BBA Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last Date for submission of Completed Application Form: July 26, 2021
- Interview and Admission Decision: August 09, 2021
- Last Date for Payment of Admission Fee: August 16, 2021
- Reporting at the University for Submission of certificates and verification by producing originals: August 30, 2021
- Registration and payment of Semester Fee: August 30, 2021
- Commencement of regular classes: August 31, 2021
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Program is a 3 year full time program
Eligibility Criteria for ICFAI University Jharkhand BBA Admission 2021
- Pass in 10+2 with aggregate 40% and above (any discipline)
- Final year 10+2 students awaiting results may also apply.
ICFAI University Jharkhand BBA Admission 2021 Application Process
- Students interested can apply by any one of the following methods.
- Online Application: Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.iujharkhand.edu.in. Applicants applying online should upload their passport size color photograph while filling the Online Application. The Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
- Download of Application Form: Applicants can fill their details online and download the Application Form from https:// www.iujharkhand.edu.in /BBA-Finance.html and send it to the Admissions Office along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 500 towards the cost of the application in favor of “The ICFAI University, Jharkhand – Fee Collection A/c” payable at Jharkhand.
Documents to be submitted
- a) Date of Birth Certificate / Class X Certificate.
- b) Mark Sheets of Class X, XII, Degree, Diploma (as may be applicable).
- c) Domicile Certificate (if applicable).
- d) Any other certificates pertaining to academic and other activities
- Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment: Through online – using Credit / Debit Card (Visa / Master Card / Internet Banking) through secure internet payment gateway
- The selection of applicants into the Program is made through screening of application and interview
- While evaluating students for admission, due weightage is given to their academic distinction, awards in sports/cultural events, debates, quizzes and other extra co-curricular activities.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website