ICFAI University Jaipur announces admission to PhD Program 2023 Session, Apply now
ICFAI University Jaipur PhD Admission 2023 – ICFAI University Jaipur invites application for admission to Full-time/Part-time PhD Program for the academic session 2023.
ICFAI University Jaipur PhD Admission 2023
Doctoral Programs Offered
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Minimum Period – 3 years; Maximum Period – 6 years
- Last Date for submission of completed Application Form : July 31, 2023
- Interview and Admission Decision : August 7, 2023
- Registration : August 16, 2023
- Commencement of Classes : August 17, 2023
- A Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent CGPA along with UGC-NET / SLET / ICFAI University Jaipur Entrance Examination as per the UGC guidelines.
- Final year students applying for the programs are required to complete their examinations including practical examinations / viva, assignments before August 16, 2023. Such applicants will have to produce a certificate at the time of admission. The admission of applicants will, however, remain provisional until they produce mark-sheets establishing their eligibility. The last date for submitting the proof of eligibility is September 15, 2023, failing which the provisional admission will automatically stand cancelled.
- Students interested can apply by any one of the following methods:
- Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.iujaipur.edu.in and make payment of Rs. 500 towards the cost using Credit / Debit Card (Visa / Master Card / Internet Banking) through secure internet payment gateway. Applicants applying online should upload their passport size color photograph while filling the Online Application. The Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
Download of Application Form
- Applicants can fill their details online and download the Application Form from www.iujaipur.edu.in and send it to the Admissions Office along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 500 towards the cost of the application in favor of The ICFAI University, Jaipur – Fee Collection A/c payable at Jaipur.
- Applicants can fill in the application form and send it to the Admissions Office.
- The ICFAI University, Jaipur, Jamdoli, Agra Road, Jaipur – 302031, Rajasthan.
- The selection of applicants into the programs is made through application and interview. While evaluating students for admission, due weightage is given to academic distinction, awards in sports/cultural events, debates, quizzes and other extra / co-curricular activities.
- Interview : The applicants will have to go through a personal interview at the ICFAI University, Jaipur campus. This is to determine the students’ attitude and motivation to pursue the program.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- PhD Admission and Entrance Exam Notifications 2023
- Admission Notification and Dates 2023
- Top PhD Entrance Exams in India