ICFAI University Jaipur announces admission to Master of Business Administration Program 2022, Apply now
ICFAI University Jaipur MBA Admission – Faculty of Management Studies, the ICFAI University, Jaipur has invited applications from the eligible candidates for admission to 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for the Academic Year 2022 Session
About the Program
- The two year full-time, campus-based MBA Program is offered by IBS Jaipur. The program prepares the students with the knowledge, skills and strategic perspectives essential to business leadership and a managerial career.
- The Program comprises of 29 courses (of which 21 are compulsory courses and 8 are elective courses) and a Summer Internship Program. These courses are spread over four semesters.
ICFAI University Jaipur MBA Admission Dates 2022
- Last Date for submission of completed Application Form : July 29, 2022
- Interview and Admission Decision : August 5, 2022
- Registration : August 16, 2022
- Commencement of Classes : August 17, 2022
ICFAI University Jaipur MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Bachelor’s degree from any discipline with 50% and above marks (English medium). Final year degree students awaiting results are also eligible.
- Final year students applying for the programs are required to complete their examinations including practical examinations / viva, assignments before August 16, 2022.
ICFAI University Jaipur MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- Students interested can apply by any one of the following methods:
- Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.iujaipur.edu.in and make payment of Rs. 500 towards the cost using Credit / Debit Card (Visa / Master Card / Internet Banking) through secure internet payment gateway. Applicants applying online should upload their passport size color photograph while filling the Online Application. The Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
Download of Application Form
- Applicants can fill their details online and download the Application Form from www.iujaipur.edu.in and send it to the Admissions Office along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 500 towards the cost of the application in favor of The ICFAI University, Jaipur – Fee Collection A/c payable at Jaipur.
- Applicants can fill in the application form and send it to the Admissions Office. The ICFAI University, Jaipur, Jamdoli, Agra Road, Jaipur – 302031, Rajasthan.
- The selection of applicants into the programs is made through application and interview. While evaluating students for admission, due weightage is given to academic distinction, awards in sports/cultural events, debates, quizzes and other extra / co-curricular activities.
- Interview : The applicants will have to go through a personal interview at the ICFAI University, Jaipur campus. This is to determine the students’ attitude and motivation to pursue the program.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website