ICFAI University Jaipur announces Admission to UG, PG and Diploma Program for Session 2023, Apply now
ICFAI University Jaipur Admission 2023 – ICFAI University, Jaipur has invited applications from the eligible candidates for admission to Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Diploma Programs offered for the Academic session 2023.
ICFAI University Jaipur Admission 2023
- BBA, BBA (Business Analytics), BBA (FinTech), B.Com (Hons.), BCA, BCA (Data Science), BCA (AI & IoT), BCA (Cyber Security), BCA (Cloud Computing), BCA (FinTech), Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT), B.Tech / B.Tech (Mechatronics) / B.Tech (DS&AI), B.Sc. (Hons.), B.Sc. (Forensic Science), Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT), BA (Pol.Sci.), BA (Psychology), BA (Economics)
- BBA-LL.B (Hons.), BA-LL.B (Hons.), LL.B
- M.Tech, MBA, MCA
- Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Civil, Diploma in Mech. Engg. (Electric & Hybrid Vehicles)
- Last Date for submission of completed Application Form : July 31, 2023
- Interview and Admission Decision : August 7, 2023
- Registration : August 16, 2023
- Commencement of Classes : August 17, 2023
- Pass in Class XII (or equivalent) with 50% and above aggregate marks with Mathematics as a compulsory subject. Class XII students awaiting final examination results are also eligible to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree from any discipline with 50% and above marks (English medium). Final Year degree students awaiting results are also eligible.
- Pass in Class X with minimum 45% of marks (Passed Science and Maths papers separately) or equivalent for 3 Year Diploma or Class XII with PCM or ITI (Only for 2 Years program) or equivalent with at least 45% (PCM), ITI (or equivalent) with 45% and above marks. Class X and XII students awaiting final examination results are also eligible to apply.
For course wise eligibility criteria please check the official website
- Students interested can apply by any one of the following methods:
- Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.iujaipur.edu.in and make payment of Rs. 500 towards the cost using Credit / Debit Card (Visa / Master Card / Internet Banking) through secure internet payment gateway. Applicants applying online should upload their passport size color photograph while filling the Online Application. The Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
Download of Application Form
- Applicants can fill their details online and download the Application Form from www.iujaipur.edu.in and send it to the Admissions Office along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 500 towards the cost of the application in favor of The ICFAI University, Jaipur – Fee Collection A/c payable at Jaipur.
- Applicants can fill in the application form and send it to the Admissions Office.The ICFAI University, Jaipur, Jamdoli, Agra Road, Jaipur – 302031, Rajasthan.
- Selection of applicants into the programs is made through application and interview. While evaluating students for admission, due weightage is given to academic distinction, awards in sports/cultural events, debates, quizzes and other extra / co-curricular activities.
- For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website