ICFAI Law School Dehradun announces admission to PhD Program in Law for Session 2021
ICFAI Dehradun PhD in Law Admission 2021 – ICFAI Law School Dehradun invites applications for admission to Full-time/ Part-time PhD program in Law for the academic session 2021-21. Candidates can apply online till June 25, 2021.
Check out the details on ICFAI Dehradun PhD in Law Admission 2021 from the page below.
- PhD (Full-time): Minimum – 3 years, including the course work and a maximum of 6-years
- PhD (Part-time): Minimum – 4 years, including the course work and a maximum of 6-years
ICFAI Dehradun PhD in Law Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Last date for the submission of Application Form: June 25, 2021
- Selection Process: May-July, 2021
- Program fee payment on or before July 09, 2021
- Registration Date: July 30, 2021
- Commencement of Class: Aug 02, 2021
Eligibility Criteria for ICFAI Dehradun PhD in Law Admission 2021
- Pass in a two-year postgraduate degree or equivalent with 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
ICFAI Dehradun PhD in Law Admission 2021 Application Process
- Students interested can apply by any one of the following methods:
- Online Application: Application Form available at www.iudehradun.edu.in
- Download of Application Form: Applicants can fill their details online and download the Application Form from website and send it to the Admissions Office along with the DD of Rs.500/- towards the cost of the application in favor of “The ICFAI University, Dehradun – Fee Collection A/c” payable at Dehradun
- Admission into the programs is on the basis of Merit, through Application and Interview / Admission Test (for PhD only).
- While evaluating students for admission, due weightage is also given to their academic distinctions, awards in sports/cultural events, debates, quizzes and other extracurricular activities.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website